New Build with Thermaltake Core P5

Hi everyone,

I want to build a new PC.

I already have the case as in the title Thermaltake Core P5 with acrylic Glass.

I will use the pc for gaming 1080p on my AOC 32“ 1080p 144Hz gaming monitor. My budget is set to 1000€ and also want to have a nice look on the pc RGB MB, RGB water cooling, RGB RAM etc.

So I need your ideas/advices which components should I get and should I go Intel or AMD for cpu.

Thanks in advance

Here's a decent AMD system since you're just using it for gaming. There's not much between Intel and AMD these days, but AMD will always be budget friendly. This is a little over budget, but these were the available parts listed on PC Part Picker at the time I posted this.

The deep blue sky is infinitely high and crystal clear.

私はオタクではありません。

4 minutes ago, Xiee said:

Here's a decent AMD system since you're just using it for gaming. There's not much between Intel and AMD these days, but AMD will always be budget friendly.

A bit more than I'd go for on a CPU cooler, but you should be able to hit 4.6 on the 3600 with it.  Hell, so long as you care for it well, that AiO isn't a bad purchase as you can keep it through multiple systems.

I edit the shit out of my posts.  Refresh before you respond.

1 minute ago, Queen Chrysalis said:

A bit more than I'd go for on a CPU cooler, but you should be able to hit 4.6 on the 3600 with it.  Hell, so long as you care for it well, that AiO isn't a bad purchase as you can keep it through multiple systems.

Well, he wanted some RGB considering the case he is using. Thought it would be good to showcase the TT branding. Tried to pair it with an RGB PSU but it's just going way over his budget.

I believe this is what his case, the Thermaltake Core P5 looks like:
Related image

The deep blue sky is infinitely high and crystal clear.

私はオタクではありません。

1 minute ago, Xiee said:

Well, he wanted some RGB considering the case he is using. Thought it would be good to showcase the TT branding. Tried to pair it with an RGB PSU but it's just going way over his budget.

I believe this is what his case, the Thermaltake Core P5 looks like:
Related image

Ok yeah that makes sense.  Brand uniformity can be a very nice look.

I edit the shit out of my posts.  Refresh before you respond.

Thanks for your suggestions. I was thinking to go with this configuration:

I will order all Parts through my Company where I work, the part are cheaper then and I come to 1200€.

Should I go with this configuration or should I take Ryzen 5 instead?

Also for GPU I think I will go with Nvida, I am a little bit skeptic for AMD GPU :)