Tech Christmas Ideas?

Minehuis

What are some good tech/computer gift ideas for Christmas so under like $100

Theres no way to know whats a good gift without knowing the person.

With a $100 budget youve got millions of potential gifts. 

But you dont wanna give someone with a badass keyboard another keyboard right?

Gonna agree with the peripheral point, without knowing the person.

Perhaps nice wired or wireless earphones? A colleague of mine gifted a simple set to a friend of his and told me his friend still uses them. I like useful gifts so peripherals seems like a good choice.

Otherwise, it really depends on who he is.

A great toolset could even be a good gift.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Depends on what the person wants and what kind of PC/setup they currently have.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

external ssd's , that weird LED projection USB fan, Mouse/KB mat, Gift Card/Voutures for online purchase, Music playstore cards. Some Decent Headphones?

Details separate people.

- A set of KZ earbuds! They're under $20 and sound pretty darn good. But they're not as good as people hype them up to be. 

- Gift cards for Steam, Nintendo, Xbox, Playstation etc... They're just a no-brainer. They'll always please gamers. 

Here's an interesting one:

- Get a cheap Chinese amp for $30 and an exciter speaker for $10. Exciter speakers turn any surface into a speaker by vibrating the material. Then build a mind-blowingly good speaker setup under $50. All you need is a piece of carboard to glue the speaker on. 

I'd like to get an external hard drive, always handy, or something simple like a computer cleaning kit