new side window for my old case

orze

so i have a pretty old discontinued case from raidmax named "agusta"

i love this case because of its vary old look. and almost auto-bot feeling and it with abit of modding fitted a 360mm AIO that holds my 1920x at a nice 75c under pressure. so all is well.

1 thing i hated was the side is mostly closed but the whole for the fan and i decided to make a window my self.

so here are the results.

got a black tinted acrylic i think its called cut it to the right shape so i can still put my fan and here are the results!

i might get some better 2 sided tape because it feels flimsy.

and might need abit of moving around but it fits perfect! so id love your thoughts 

here is a link to all pictures from the process.and i put a picture of how it looks originally because i forget to take a before picture xD

2261217-l.jpg

IMG_20191118_204407.jpg

cpu: 5950x

mobo: asus tuf pro x570

gpu: 3090 FE 

ram: 32gb G.SKILL Trident Z 3200 c14

psu: Antec HCP1300w Platinum (overkill i know...got it for a good price)

thats all needed right?...i didnt study for this exam....

ngl that's pretty neat but just personally imo i hate that case.

Its funny how times changed 10 years ago jagged sides and spikes where the thing and i cant cope with them now everything is minimalist look.

16 minutes ago, The Torrent said:

ngl that's pretty neat but just personally imo i hate that case.

Its funny how times changed 10 years ago jagged sides and spikes where the thing and i cant cope with them now everything is minimalist look.

im a man child wan it gets to that.

maybe its because my first case ever was this chine's Lamborghini case it was a plastic shit but i loved it.

same here. i donnu i love that style allot. it also had 5 hdd holders at teh bottom so i like that i can keep the top clean from those cables and hdd's.

7 hours ago, orze said:

so i have a pretty old discontinued case from raidmax named "agusta"

i love this case because of its vary old look. and almost auto-bot feeling and it with abit of modding fitted a 360mm AIO that holds my 1920x at a nice 75c under pressure. so all is well.

1 thing i hated was the side is mostly closed but the whole for the fan and i decided to make a window my self.

so here are the results.

got a black tinted acrylic i think its called cut it to the right shape so i can still put my fan and here are the results!

i might get some better 2 sided tape because it feels flimsy.

and might need abit of moving around but it fits perfect! so id love your thoughts 

here is a link to all pictures from the process.and i put a picture of how it looks originally because i forget to take a before picture xD

2261217-l.jpg

IMG_20191118_204407.jpg

ya there's just something about old cases and how cheap there are. perfect for modding. i have an antec 1200 that i was thinking on re doing the side window but don't no its heavy modded all ready.  one think i hate about it is the top.  just collects dust.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

2 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

ya there's just something about old cases and how cheap there are. perfect for modding. i have an antec 1200 that i was thinking on re doing the side window but don't no its heavy modded all ready.  one think i hate about it is the top.  just collects dust.

ahh for me i got 2 high rpm fans pushing air up so less dust xD

and for me i just LOVE the look of this case. allways did.

this is btw NOT cheap case...its actually pretty rare to find from what i researched.

i got lucky to get it wan i did this days i cant find anything about it anywhere. so yea. not so cheap xD

13 minutes ago, orze said:

ahh for me i got 2 high rpm fans pushing air up so less dust xD

and for me i just LOVE the look of this case. allways did.

this is btw NOT cheap case...its actually pretty rare to find from what i researched.

i got lucky to get it wan i did this days i cant find anything about it anywhere. so yea. not so cheap xD

ya i no some cases are ridicules hi price. i my self really liked the antec lanboy sadly i never got one...maybe one day.

i had a thing for as much 5.25 bays as posable and ended up buying a Xigmatek Elysium case so i could add rads in it. and i loved orange fans.....

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

On 11/19/2019 at 7:34 AM, thrasher_565 said:

ya i no some cases are ridicules hi price. i my self really liked the antec lanboy sadly i never got one...maybe one day.

i had a thing for as much 5.25 bays as posable and ended up buying a Xigmatek Elysium case so i could add rads in it. and i loved orange fans.....

i got this case practically 100% diffrent. it has a bigger rad holder and it now holds a EATX mobo insted of a ATX. so allot of work with my dremel. xD

btw here it is cleaned and with teh 140mm fan on the side pulling hot air from the gpu

my next project is to cover the psu cables cus they look just ah......gonna make a shroud out of either painted plastic or metal. need to see what shape ill do it first tho.

IMG_20191123_065652.jpg

2 minutes ago, orze said:

i got this case practically 100% diffrent. it has a bigger rad holder and it now holds a EATX mobo insted of a ATX. so allot of work with my dremel. xD

btw here it is cleaned and with teh 140mm fan on the side pulling hot air from the gpu

IMG_20191123_065652.jpg

ya i do to love modding the real modding non of this buy a case a peace it together. if you dint paint cut or use zip ties its not modding haha and whats this aio called liquid cooling.....bro you dont even no haha that's my rant.

heres my modded antec 1200. led feet, 2 cold cathode were i put the switch to the back of the case and not the pci slot, cut a hole for a 120 on the bottom. if i was still intrested in the case i cut out the drive bay mostly and leave 1 screw hole on the left for the front grill to attach cut and another another 120 or 2 140s on the bottom. and cut and add a full window. but i have modded and had 4 120mm fans in the front. other mods is cut a hole on top to fin the aio cable cleaner (that was a pain to cut) metal so thick.... also i cut a hole behind the mb tray to send the resent power cabes for cleaner look.

001.jpg

Picture 169.jpg

Picture 172.jpg

Picture 173.jpg

Picture 181.jpg