How are these guys?

Edward78

https://www.lightingsupply.com// orfered from them prob. 15 mins back, no order conf email, nothing posted to cc. These guys don't seem shadu.

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

28 minutes ago, Edward78 said:

https://www.lightingsupply.com// orfered from them prob. 15 mins back, no order conf email, nothing posted to cc. These guys don't seem shadu.

Some stores doesn't have automatic resposne, maybe they check if they have items before accepting order

On 11/16/2019 at 11:38 AM, Edward78 said:

15 mins back, no order conf email, nothing posted to cc. These guys don't seem shadu.

When you made your order did they give you an order confirmation number?

If so, you could try calling the number on the top of the site and see what they say is in the order. If they know what's in the order based on it's ID, you're going to have to give them the benefit of the doubt atleast for long enough for the items to make it to you.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

Nope, no conf., the page said something when I made order, but went by to fast to read.

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR