Logitech G Pro Wireless & MX Master 3 Sensor Mod?

Hey!

So this is a bit random and I'm not sure if this is even the right forum for the topic but here we go:

I wanted to replace my old G703 mouse with a new one, because the scroll wheel is bugged in wireless mode (randomly scrolls in the wrong direction when using the scroll wheel). I got the G Pro Wireless and the MX Master 3 and I can't decide which to choose. The Master 3 is a lot easier on my wrist ergonomically and is easier on my wrist, but it's also a lot heavier. My biggest problem is that the cursor just feels a lot slower and mushy somehow. This is where the G Pro WIreless comes in: It's a lot lighter and the cursor just feels so much quicker and more accurate. Having used the Master 3 though, I really notice more strain on my wrist when using it.

My question here now:

Would it be possible to simply switch the sensors on the mice, so I could use the Master 3 with the G Pro Wireless's sensor, as it just seems like an absolutely perfect combination. I don't really have any experience at all with modding, so if anyone knows how to make this work please help! I would'nt even mind paying you for it ^.^