Affordable student note-taking tablet

flubbydub

Hi everyone!

I just started my college and I was thinking about moving to tablets - for note taking. I am looking for a semi-cheap tablet (200-250eur). I was thinking about buying the Samsung tab A10.1 (2019) despite having only 2gb of RAM, since I would be using it only for note taking and casual netflix... Are there any good compatible pens that would be good for using them for note taking? Also if anyone has any other similar tablets, please comment.

Have a nice day!

There should be some Chromebooks in your price range.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Chromebooks

There are better options then chromebooks if you are using it for other purposes too. Windows is a more viable option

If you want me to see your reply, please tag me @Faisal A

Just now, Faisal A said:

There are better options then chromebooks if you are using it for other purposes too. Windows is a more viable option

I'm using a Chromebook for note taking in my classes, OneNote on any cheap touchscreen laptop does the job.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

I'm using a Chromebook

I personally HATE the file management system. Google drive is OK though

If you want me to see your reply, please tag me @Faisal A

The thing is I already have a laptop, but for handwritten notes and equations I would need something with a pen...(and not a normal paper handbook, because I use like 2 books per month almost ahah)

I would go with the current generation base iPad. It supports the apple pencil (and third party ones) and bluetooth keyboards. I don't know how much it is in euros, but you should be able to get it on a holiday sale. My brother has had several android tablets, and always ends up borrowing my iPad because it's just more usable. That was until the galaxy tab S, but that is out of your price range.

Yeah, I was also looking at the 2018 ipad (cuz its a little cheaper), however do you maybe know if I could use any other "smart pens" on the device? @Sorenson

1 minute ago, flubbydub said:

Yeah, I was also looking at the 2018 ipad (cuz its a little cheaper), however do you maybe know if I could use any other "smart pens" on the device? @Sorenson

Theres this thing called the Logitech Crayon which is essentially a third party apple pencil. Or you can get the first generation apple pencil on like eBay, since the 2018 iPad doesn't support the wireless charging for the second generation apple pencil. I also recommend just getting a cheap bluetooth keyboard.