Why Do Console Gamers...

Jogostar

Often use the argument that Consoles get better exclusives?

It is personal opinion, but PC gets way more and way better exclsusives.

Here are some.

KSP

DayZ

Rust

Stalker

Civilization

Total War

Arma

Amnesia

Counter Strike

And don't even get me started on all the other great Indie games.

I know this is another "hurr durr PC master race thread" but come on.

Anyway, just a little rant. :)

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Its their opinion is all, I love the PC indie exclusives, but also all the Nintendo exclusives.

Mates have grown up playing Halo and whatnot, so makes sense they love playing them, whereas I played more Mario/Zelda/Super Smash.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

because those are indie exclusives that aren't nesicarily bound to be exclusives

I love me Uncharted, Last Of Us, Halo, Infamous, Killzone, and all the other Triple A exclusives for them because they are amazing.

while these games are...Decent (only good one I can say is Total War and Amnesia), they aren't triple A games with a massive budget (Except for Total War and Civ) and they have no guarantee of being good on launch

because those are indie exclusives that aren't nesicarily bound to be exclusives

I love me Uncharted, Last Of Us, Halo, Infamous, Killzone, and all the other Triple A exclusives for them because they are amazing.

while these games are...Decent (only good one I can say is Total War and Amnesia), they aren't triple A games with a massive budget (Except for Total War) and they have no guarantee of being good on launch

does any game have a guarantee of being good at launch?

And yes these are Indie games, but they're great.

And there are a lot of other great exclusives. ^^

i do play some consoles games and love Halo and Uncharted.

I heard consoles are getting Star Citizen.... said no one ever.

I agree, it's so funny when they come up with these generalisations without researching on the topic.
PCs have way more exclusives, the number of AAA exclusives might be a different matter though.

Main RigCPU: AMD Ryzen 5900x @ 4.7 Ghz w/ Corsair H115i Elite Capellix | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 Ti XC3 | MOBO: Asus ROG Strix X570-E | RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3600 mhz | Case: Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB | PSU: Corsair HX850i 850W | Mouse: Glorious Model O (Matte Black) | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance RGB K95 | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M.2 + Samsung 870 QVO 1 TB + Toshiba X300 4 TB

LAN Rig: CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4 Ghz w/ Antec Kuhler H2O 920 | GPU: EVGA GTX 760 | MOBO: MSI Z87I Mini-ITX | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 2133mhz | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Mini-ITX | PSU: Corsair CX550 550W | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I honestly don't know why people even bother to argue.

it's just a little steam I had to let of, because one of my console friends was getting really annoying and ignorant.

I heard consoles are getting Star Citizen.... said no one ever.

I agree, it's so funny when they come up with these generalisations without researching on the topic.

PCs have way more exclusives, the number of AAA exclusive might be a different matter though.

AAA does not equal to good game.

Cause it's mostly true. Sure PC got exclusives too but nowhere near the level of consoles. That's the whole point of gaming on consoles so... 

I still switched from consoles to PC as I think the advantages overweight the disavantages. 

Because console gamers are idiots. (Joke)

@WiiManic is spot on IMO, that's the kind of game they are used to, they have grown up playing Halo on console. Of course they're gonna say that it's a better exclusive because they play it and they love it, and they probably haven't tried any of the games you mentionned, even though some are amazing.

At the end of the day, what's the point of arguing? Even if you were to prove, once and for all, that PC is better than consoles, people aren't going to sell their consoles and get a PC for that. If they enjoy consoles, let them play console, if you enjoy PC, then they can let you play on your PC. It's totally fine like that, and the real problem is idiots trying to "convert" you to another platform without even understanding your reasons to play on that particular platform.

AAA does not equal to good game.

I totally agree of course, it's just another myth that the console gamers have been suckered into.

Main RigCPU: AMD Ryzen 5900x @ 4.7 Ghz w/ Corsair H115i Elite Capellix | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 Ti XC3 | MOBO: Asus ROG Strix X570-E | RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3600 mhz | Case: Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB | PSU: Corsair HX850i 850W | Mouse: Glorious Model O (Matte Black) | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance RGB K95 | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M.2 + Samsung 870 QVO 1 TB + Toshiba X300 4 TB

LAN Rig: CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4 Ghz w/ Antec Kuhler H2O 920 | GPU: EVGA GTX 760 | MOBO: MSI Z87I Mini-ITX | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 2133mhz | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Mini-ITX | PSU: Corsair CX550 550W | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Honestly Halo has become stupid so I have absolutely no reason to want an Xbox. And I never cared for PS exclusives anyway so PC it is. Nintendo exclusives are still amazing though.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Cause it's mostly true. Sure PC got exclusives too but nowhere near the level of consoles. That's the whole point of gaming on consoles so... 

I still switched from consoles to PC as I think the advantages overweight the disavantages. 

I do see the point, but just because console gets AAA exclusives, does not mean they're good exclusives.

Unpopular opinion, but The last Of Us was not a good game in terms of mechanics gameplay and graphics.

the story was great, i loved it, Brought me almost to tears. but gameplay wise...meh

does any game have a guarantee of being good at launch?

And yes these are Indie games, but they're great.

And there are a lot of other great exclusives. ^^

i do play some consoles games and love Halo and Uncharted.

yes because of the fact that they have backing from all the massively popular games they made first

most of those indie games are average, you should have put stuff like

Bastion

Metro: 2033

Metro: Last Light 

Limbo

(I know these aren't exclusives sawwy)

these are exclusives

Trine 1 and 2

Natural Selection 1 and 2

Torchlight 1 and 2

Primal Carnage

Chivalry: Medival Warfare

etc.

Here are some.

KSP

DayZ

Rust

Stalker

Civilization

Total War

Arma

Amnesia

Counter Strike

Pokemon. 

Gears of War.

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

yes because of the fact that they have backing from all the massively popular games they made first

most of those indie games are average, you should have put stuff like

Bastion

Metro: 2033

Metro: Last Light 

Limbo

(I know these aren't exclusives sawwy)

these are exclusives

Trine 1 and 2

Natural Selection 1 and 2

Torchlight 1 and 2

Primal Carnage

Chivalry: Medival Warfare

etc.

that's just adding to my point, ^^

The only time that I got mad is when my History teacher said 'a graphics card from 2 years ago can't play games now.' *facepalm

Although some kids in my class have consoles and they try to defend them with 'It's better'....

I just don't see:

Honestly Halo has become stupid so I have absolutely no reason to want an Xbox. And I never cared for PS exclusives anyway so PC it is. Nintendo exclusives are still amazing though.

I agree when I still had my xbox I got halo 4, but it just wasn't that great. I couldn't really get into the multiplayer and it just got sold with my xbox.

that's just adding to my point, ^^

I know, but none of those games can ever erase studio's like Naughty Dog

ever

Here are some.

KSP

DayZ

Rust

Stalker

Civilization

Total War

Arma

Amnesia

Counter Strike

Because hyperdimension is a much better game

Because hyperdimension is a much better game

I have never heard of it.

What genre is it^?

I have never heard of it.

What genre is it^?

Jrpg

In westernized version is called Hyperdimension neptunia. The first wasn't that good of a game but the second hyperdimension neptunia mk2 and hyperdimension neptunia V are very good

SOme really good coop games are(were) on playstation and xbox that id wish we had on pc. Definitly need more coop games.

I think exclusives dont do much good. To buy a system because one or 2 games.... eh

At least steamOS wont have exclusives. At least not on the beginning.

SOme really good coop games are(were) on playstation and xbox that id wish we had on pc. Definitly need more coop games.

I think exclusives dont do much good. To buy a system because one or 2 games.... eh

At least steamOS wont have exclusives. At least not on the beginning.

let's hope they will stick to the concept of no exclusives on SteamOS.

That would be really annoying.