Is My Ram Bad?

So I've recently put together a new build (specs down below)  and everything seems fine except the memory which won't run on it's XMP profile and only runs stable at 2133mhz at 15-15-15-15 timings. I've tried raising the dram voltage but without succes it won't get stable. I've also tried to manually overclock (first build so maybe i'm doing it wrong) but also without any succes. I know the memory is not on the motherboards QVL but since it's G.Skill I should be able to run it at least higher than 2133 no? The ram modules are in the slots the mobo manual suggested for a two stick setup. Also the pc boots fine and lighter programs do not seem to bother the ram is on it's XMP but when i fire up Photoshop or Blender it crashes almost instantly. Doe anyone have any ideas what the problem can be or what I can do to make it run at a decent speed? 

mobo: x570 Aorus Elite (on F10 UEFI)

cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x

ram: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 3600 (16-19-19-19-58) (2x16gb)

what voltages, frequencies and timings have you tried? ryzen sometimes has trouble running ram at it's xmp settings, since xmp is optimized for intel. you can try to use the ryzen dram calculator. i hope 15-15-15-15 is a typo, as it should probably be 15-15-15-35.

i would start with 2933mhz, as it's the officially supported frequency, with the 16-19-19-19-58 timings and a 1.35V on the dram, that should work. if that works, try to increase frequency and tighten timings until it doesn't work anymore, then increase the voltage and repeat. should be safe to do so until you hit 1.45V.