Looking for M-ATX high-end mobo for 350D

title

I've been looking at the Maximus VI Gene from Asus, and since I want the DirectCU-II 770 it would fit together nicely.

Do you guys have any other suggestions? price not really that important. I would prefer red

[CPU: 4670k] [CPU Cooler: Antec Kühler 1220] [Case: Obsidian 350D] [Mobo: Maximus VI Gene] [RAM: Vengeance Pro 8GB] [GPU: 770 DirectCU II] [PSU: CX750M

[Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 120GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB] [Screen: Dell U2312HM 23" E-IPS] [Keyboard: Steelseries Apex RAW]

If I were you I would go with the gene, it you didn't need it to be red and black I might recommend something front gigabytes g1 killer series

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

title

I've been looking at the Maximus VI Gene from Asus, -snip-

That would be my suggestion ^_^

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

i was going to say the gryphon, ive had absolutely no problems with this motherboard (even after i had a massive leak while it was on  :ph34r: ), but you said you like red:(

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Have that board and is a very good board

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

NVM this post.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Any thing republic of gamer is my #1 choice

am doing an Rampage IV gene with an 8 core intel xeon build soon, so my vote with the ROG build ;) 

Main Rig:
I7 3820 @ 4.3GHZ---Corsair H100i---EVGA X79 FTW---DDR3 2133 16GB--- Asus GTX 780 DCII--CM Storm Trooper---corsair AX860---OCZ vertex 4 256GB--WD BE 1TB

ROG  :wub:

Processor: Intel Core i7 4930k Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Gene Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400Mhz* Cooling: H100i & Antec 920

SSD: Corsair GT 120GB Graphics Card: Asus GTX670* (waiting on maxwell ;)) Case: Aurora Velocity PSU: Antec Earthwatts 650w 80+ Platinum

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Monitor: 24" BenQ RL2450HT  http://valid.canardpc.com/l7h5ft Nokia Lumia 1020  :D 

Asus' Maximus VI Gene, Gigabyte's G1.Sniper M5, MSI's Z87M Gaming but since you prefer red, the first and third choice would be my recommendation to you.

If you regard my facts as wrong, feel free to rectify it.

——————————————————————————

If you regard my opinions as wrong, feel free to ignore it.

title

I've been looking at the Maximus VI Gene from Asus, and since I want the DirectCU-II 770 it would fit together nicely.

Do you guys have any other suggestions? price not really that important. I would prefer red

as for any overclocking performance edge none of them will get that for you. they will

perform exactly the same. so it comes down to connectivity, scheme and cost.

do they have XX many SATA ports to run your drives from?

do they have enough USB 3.0 ports?

do they have the NIC you need for what you will be doing?

gaming sound seems to be covered on all (giggy has replaceable OP AMP, but not in red)