Excel Work

Gali

Hey folks

I could use a bit of help with a special project I've been tasked with. I'm decent with Excel but not good enough to write up a dev code to automate a process. I could macro it, but then I'd have to import it every time the report is run (weekly). I wrote a code that takes data from a large spreadsheet, copies it, and adds it to a new worksheet within the workbook. Here's my problem - I'm now having to remove columns within those copied rows. How would I manage this? I'm thinking I can add this code to the existing which processes the copy + open new sheet+paste.

So basically I need to figure out how to copy multiple spread out columns in a worksheet and delete them in one swoop.

I apologize if this may be a trivial answer / solution for some of y'all ... been a while since I've had to work this kind of stuff in spreadsheets.

Thanks in advance!

~Gali

Eternity: i7 6700k, nVidia GTX GeForce 1070, 500GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD/2 TB WD Black HDD, Corsair RM850X Gold+, Corsair H115i Extreme, Fractal Design R4, 16GB Cosair Vengeance 2400,  Acer Predator XB271HU

This one will be very difficult to answer. For sure you know what you want to do, but without example other people will not know how to help you.