a

shitxxxxxxx
Go to solution Solved by xKyric,

Even though the seller is claiming to have staff, he/she doesn't seem very professional. The one week warranty is also a bit sketchy, I'd look more into who's selling this. 

If you do decide to purchase the computer, you'd want to go into the "About you PC" setting in Windows to make sure there's a 9900k. Next, open "Device manager" and then open the "Display adapters" tab. There should be text along the lines of "NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080" at that point. If you can, I'd physically open up the computer to make sure a 2080 is really inside the system. It's not uncommon for swindlers to change how software detects the name of a graphics card. 

Also, welcome to the forum!

THis really happen to me and i can't make any decision right now bcus this crazy 

someone offer just  or sell pc to you which is only 1999 dollar US

Specs below 

Lenovo Saver Blade 9000 3rd Generation New

Lenovo Saver Blade 9000 3 Generation 
Intel Core i9 Split Desktop Black
9th generation Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6MHz 
Windows 10 Home Chinese version
Ram 32G Kingston DDR4 3200Mhz 
2T HDD+500GB M2.SSD
GeForce RTX 2080-8GB/Black
Warranty 1 Week

is there anyone can help me ... which part should i test ,,, or program  .. or anything i should do... bcus i afraid it's not original part ..... 
but they agree me to test it first after then i have to pay money 

aXeSwY_&_tomeCar_Build.png

Warranty: 1 week LOL

I doubt mobo is shit for the high end 9900k. What cooler does it have? 9900k is a hot chip.

i don't know yet ... but they said they allow me to test it .. and i don;t know how to test ... bcus i dont know ...they said the  serial product is 

74495929_462999181232944_4834865932310413312_n.jpg

75231710_2542178792774610_1938586003614728192_n.jpg

5 minutes ago, OlympicAssEater said:

whaT should i do .0.

74495929_462999181232944_4834865932310413312_n.jpg

75231710_2542178792774610_1938586003614728192_n.jpg

If you are ok with the price and they are willing to let you test it...whats the issue?

3 minutes ago, amdorintel said:

Deepfake xD HAHAHAH 

first goal 

Just now, RonnieOP said:

If you are ok with the price and they are willing to let you test it...whats the issue?

i don't know how to test or look at the part ... bcus i afraid they replace some part

Just stop bothering with them. They obviously aren't professional enough to talk to you like an adult. 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Even though the seller is claiming to have staff, he/she doesn't seem very professional. The one week warranty is also a bit sketchy, I'd look more into who's selling this. 

If you do decide to purchase the computer, you'd want to go into the "About you PC" setting in Windows to make sure there's a 9900k. Next, open "Device manager" and then open the "Display adapters" tab. There should be text along the lines of "NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080" at that point. If you can, I'd physically open up the computer to make sure a 2080 is really inside the system. It's not uncommon for swindlers to change how software detects the name of a graphics card. 

Also, welcome to the forum!

"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"
-Discord

When it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

13 minutes ago, Mr Jokkin said:

i don't know how to test or look at the part ... bcus i afraid they replace some part

This computer is straight out from China bro.

1 week warranty is a red flag to me that they are going to scam you. Prebuilt computers today come with 1 year manufacturer warranty.

17 minutes ago, Mr Jokkin said:

do you have a friend who can help? You can always open it up and look at the parts physically.

But if your looking at buying from any third party source i would highly recommend you get familiar with parts before buying anything. 

4 minutes ago, HumdrumPenguin said:

That deal seems as sketchy as it can be. I'd not bother with it at all.

The whole computer is straight out from China. Motherboard and power supply unspecified. 

Just now, OlympicAssEater said:

The whole computer is straight out from China. Motherboard and power supply unspecified. 

76710807_2146534168975510_8435005208848760832_n.jpg

8 minutes ago, Mr Jokkin said:

THIS they show me 

A bunch of gpus from China coming with name X turn out to be Y in reality. I'd take that spec sheet with a huge gran of salt.

6 minutes ago, Mr Jokkin said:

THIS they show me 

1 week warranty is way too short and the fact is this computer is straight out from China. I cannot find the serial # on the pic you provided. Ask them about returning or refunding process like do they take processing fees and do you have to pay for shipping for returning back.

When you say they will let you test it first before pay then they will ship the computer to you first?

9 minutes ago, OlympicAssEater said:

1 week warranty is way too short and the fact is this computer is straight out from China. I cannot find the serial # on the pic you provided. Ask them about returning or refunding process like do they take processing fees and do you have to pay for shipping for returning back.

When you say they will let you test it first before pay then they will ship the computer to you first?

no bro ... they live in the same city as me ... and they said its available right now ... they can delivery to my home right now .and i can test it first before pay them ... but they give me very short time to test ... i afraid i miss something ... bcus they said i have to pay them the same day they delivery ... 

12 minutes ago, HumdrumPenguin said:

A bunch of gpus from China coming with name X turn out to be Y in reality. I'd take that spec sheet with a huge gran of salt.

me too i couldn't find that serial they provided me ... ....

Just now, Mr Jokkin said:

no bro ... they live in the same city as me ... and they said its available right now ... they can delivery to my home right now .and i can test it first before pay them ... but they give me very short time to test ... i afraid i miss something ... bcus they said i have to pay them the same day they delivery ... 

So you test and pay on the same day.......This sounds a big scam to me.

Can they take off the panel and take a good picture so you can see the inside?

1 minute ago, OlympicAssEater said:

test and pay on the same day doesnt really scream scam to me.

I cant think of any seller that would let me have something without paying for it....let alone for more then a day.

when buying from a third party seller i dont know any that would let you not pay when you get the product.

Just now, OlympicAssEater said:

i think i might need someone or pc builder in my city to check all parts .. before i pay them.... 

u were right about the scam .. it sound a big scam to me too .. bcus they just give one week ... they said i can i their number ... i ask for fb .. they said they dont have ... but i check fb they number they provide it belong to onlineshop ... 

Just now, Mr Jokkin said:

i think i might need someone or pc builder in my city to check all parts .. before i pay them.... 

u were right about the scam .. it sound a big scam to me too .. bcus they just give one week ... they said i can i their number ... i ask for fb .. they said they dont have ... but i check fb they number they provide it belong to onlineshop ... 

the whole thing is really confusing to me. course i dont know how things are done in your country.

Since you seem to not be comfortable with your knowledge of pc parts i would suggest not going through with the deal at them moment