27 inch vs 24 inch curve 1080p?

balmung11

is it true that 1080p 27 inch curve is better than 24 inch curve monitor ??

No, in my opinion, at 1080p, the biggest I would personally ever go with is 24". At 27", the pixel density is just way too low. 1440p at 27" is good tho.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

Just now, Mihle said:

No, in my opinion, at 1080p, the biggest I would personally ever go with is 24". At 27", the pixel density is just way too low. 1440p at 27" is good tho.

yeah for flatscreen but some says curve is different dunno if thats true though since i dont own but planning to get one 

7 minutes ago, balmung11 said:

yeah for flatscreen but some says curve is different dunno if thats true though since i dont own but planning to get one 

Pixel density does not change if it's curved. Curved is only for some immersion and it limits stuff like colour shift from viewing angle.

And btw, if you wonder, I have seen a 27" 1080p curved irl, my dad got one and even him said he sort of regret it.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

1 minute ago, Mihle said:

Pixel density does not change if it's curved. Curved is only for some immersion and it limits stuff like colour shift from viewing angle.

And btw, if you wonder, I have seen a 27" 1080p curved irl, my dad got one and even him said he sort of regret it.

i see thx for the input coz some guys on my end recommending me a 27 inch curve instead of 24 since they said its a ton better on curve monitors

I have used them all.

27" curved looks better than 24" curved because larger size allow "curved" to looks more immersive. meanwhile 24" curved doesn't look much different from 24" flat.

For pixel density. 27" 1080p is fine if you sit far away enough. (60 cm or more) but if you stare close, text will looks a bit pixelated.

so, If you have a small desk and gonna place monitor close to your body, then get 24". but if you have a large desk, then go for 27"

Primary PC
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | M/B: Asus ROG Strix X370-F | RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200MHz 32GB | GPU: Asus TUF RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6 | SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 250GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB x2 | Power: Thermaltake Toughpower 80+ Gold 650W | Sound card: Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5  | Case: NZXT H500 | Cooling: NZXT Kraken X62 | Display: Samsung CHG70 27" 1440p 144Hz QLED

Secondary PC
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600 | M/B: Asrock B450M Pro 4 | RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator 3200MHz 16GB | GPU: Asrock RX 5700 8GB GDDR6 | SSD: Crucial P1 1TB | HDD: WD Black 1TB | Power: Coolermaster Masterwatt 550 | CaseAerocool Cylon Mini | Cooling: BeQuiet Pure Rock Slim 2 | Display: Samsung CFG73 24" 1080p 144Hz QLED

Thanks for reading

Most of the time it's completely subjective, if the only thing that is different is the size and the curvature. It will also depend on your table size, as well as your distance away from your monitor.