Which Razer headphones?? and other recomms.

fsnfms

Hey guys, I'm planning to replace my old siberia v2 since the head band is some what broken.

This time, Im trying to get the Razer products to see how they perform and experience.

Out of all the products, I came up with Kraken Pro, Kraken 7.1, and Hammerhead.

Out of those 3, which one should i get for gaming like league and some music?

I like electronic musics like Silver Scraps - Chronic Crews and some modernized(?) classics like The Pirates - Klaus Badelt.

Also, which one do you guys personally prefer at price tag no higher than 100$??

P.S. please help me on both questions :)

I love my razer kraken pro's and i ordered the 7.1s just last week so i feel like all of them would be a good choice. although i think throwing the hammerheads in there is kind of strange

Razer is a peripheral company, and this is the Audio subforum. We recommend headphones from audio companies, and sometimes their headsets when not ridiculously overpriced.

What ShearMe said, get some headphones from a company such as audio technica, sennheiser, beyerdynamic or any other company that makes "real" headphones.

4930k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB Corsair Vengance Pro 2133Mhz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme Black edition - 780Ti Classified SLI watercooled

Samsung EVO 1TB SDD - 2x 3TB Seagate barracuda - AX1200i - Corsair 900D

Corsair K70 brown - Razer Mamba - X-Star 2710 @ 120hz - Beyerdynamic DT990 Premium 250Ohm

I like my Megalodons, specifically the separate controller that comes with it for muting and turn it up and down on the fly...Just make sure you don't plug them into a USB 3.0 port, really messes them up, making the audio cut in and out for some reason (Wide spread problem) 

edit: Forgot to mention, they're pretty damn comfortable, and your head doesn't get too hot like it does with some leather headphones, but they are semi-open, so if you game somewhere there is a lot of background noise, they may not be the best for you 

Arc Midi R2 | ASUS M5A97r2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | EVGA GTX 780 FTW Edition | Corsair Vengeance 8gb | Corsair RM650w Gold | H100i Cooler | 128gb Samsung SSD | 2tb Seagate Barracuda | 3tb Seagate External

Peripherals: 23" Samsung SyncMaster2333 | Acer 27" 1080p | Corsair Vengenance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Logitech G602 | Razer Megalodon Headset | Vespula Gaming Pad