4-Pin ATX power needed?

Go to solution Solved by Stormseeker9,
4 minutes ago, BulletSingularity said:

PCPartPicker is saying that my motherboard has a 4-pin ATX power connector and that my power supply doesn't have it, will this affect my performance a lot because i wont be doing extreme overclocking on my i7-9700k and moderate overclocking on my RTX 2070 Super

What power supply are you planning on using?

and if PCP means the extra 4 pin connection, then no. 

PCPartPicker is saying that my motherboard has a 4-pin ATX power connector and that my power supply doesn't have it, will this affect my performance a lot because i wont be doing extreme overclocking on my i7-9700k and moderate overclocking on my RTX 2070 Super

Not needed.

8 Pin EPS already does 384W already, no need for the extra 4 pin EPS connector. (assuming that is the issue mentioned and not the 4 pin part of the 20+4 pin ATX connector)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

It shouldn't affect your overclocking performance if you're doing a moderate OC on your CPU. 

4 minutes ago, BulletSingularity said:

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

1 minute ago, Stormseeker9 said:

I'm going to use a 550W Corsair Rmx Gold Certified, and yeah its the extra 4-pin power connector that is not the last 4 of the 20+4 power connector

Just now, BulletSingularity said:

I'm going to use a 550W Corsair Rmx Gold Certified, and yeah its the extra 4-pin power connector that is not the last 4 of the 20+4 power connector

Good choice of psu. You will be fine with that. 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

Just now, Stormseeker9 said:

Good choice of psu. You will be fine with that. 

Ok cool, thanks