Combining PCs into one vm

Go to solution Solved by WereCatf,
14 minutes ago, 47439294839 said:

If I have two PCs, can I combine them into one virtual machine? So that you can use them as one PC and that they communicate with eachother and share the capabilities of eachother and that you can game etc on it?

If I understand you right, you want to make a more powerful PC by turning your two PCs into a virtual PC. That's not how it works, so the answer is no.

If I have two PCs, can I combine them into one virtual machine? So that you can use them as one PC and that they communicate with eachother and share the capabilities of eachother and that you can game etc on it?

Not entirely sure how you would imagine this working. 

You can plug both PCs and run time next to each other. Use a program like Synergy to use the same mouse and keyboard. Have them on the same LAN so you can communicate with between them for file transfers and what not. 

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

14 minutes ago, 47439294839 said:

If I understand you right, you want to make a more powerful PC by turning your two PCs into a virtual PC. That's not how it works, so the answer is no.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.