Parts are in and about to build let's hope for the best

Jordan_C21

That heatsink is probably have the same peformance as the stock cooler, waste of money.

no need for 750 watt, 550 will be enough.

Sabrent? never heard of it. Better stick to Crucial, Kingston, Samsung or other popular brand.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

17 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

That heatsink is probably have the same peformance as the stock cooler, waste of money.

Sabrent? never heard of it. Better stick to Crucial, Kingston, Samsung or other popular brand.

Sabrent is a pretty trusted brand, no need to worry. Also, the 3600 cooler isn't great, and that's definitely a better cooler. The 3600 doesn't come with the prism, it comes with the stealth, you know.

44 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

I am COMPLETELY aware that 750w is overkill... There's a story behind how I got it for the price I did

I was buying a 650w Corsair vengeance 80+ silver supply , it was on sale for 50 dollars. It sold out, I bought the 750w because it was $10 more it was overkill but hey less fan noise. It arrived dead on arrival and when I called support they had none in stock, so Corsair upgraded me to the TXM 80+ gold 750w for free , it was also semi modular but I jumped up a class for free. I've been using it in my other build just fine. I bought the Arctic cooler because I've used it before on a friend's build it's a very very good cooler. Stock would've been fine I personally just like the lower temps and higher frequencies, fans are pretty quiet too. Sabrent is a trusted brand also

30 minutes ago, Epimetheus said:

Sabrent is a pretty trusted brand, no need to worry. Also, the 3600 cooler isn't great, and that's definitely a better cooler. The 3600 doesn't come with the prism, it comes with the stealth, you know.

Are you sure? Would you trust your drive to a brand that also produced cable adapters?

And by producing i mean rebranding. I don't think they made their own product.

Only 1 NVME drive model in their catalog.

7 minutes ago, Jordan_C21 said:

I am COMPLETELY aware that 750w is overkill... There's a story behind how I got it for the price I did

For $60 is up to you bro.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

3 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

Are you sure? Would you trust your drive to a brand that also produced cable adapters?

And by producing i mean rebranding. I don't think they made their own product.

Only 1 NVME drive model in their catalog.

For $60 is up to you bro.

i've seen them recommended multiple times and have seen some reviews too. Also, they don't just have one model, what do you mean?