Idea: StockX but for PC parts

waterjug

So we have StockX for shoes where you can see the price graph and sell and bid, and for pc parts we have pcpartpicker and ebay.

My idea is basically a combination of pcpartpicker and ebay. You can see the price history, buy, sell, and bid, all in one place. 

Take this example and this one . Now combine them. That's the gist of my idea.

I don't have the means or ability to pursue this idea or anything but if anyone wants to steal my idea go ahead I think it's a good one. (like at least gimmie 1% profits or something lmao)

linus sex tips

The reason that this doesn't already exist for electronics and will never work is the fact that electronics almost always lose value over time and often have very low single digit margins at retail. There is simply not enough money for a middleman.

Also, nobody hoards electronics in the hopes that something will be collectible someday. The goal is to turn over inventory as fast as possible.

I agree with badreg, there is no electronic that gains value over time. Sure, maybe the original apple computers, but any recent thing will always depreciate in value, so such a website would be pretty much useless. 

30 minutes ago, badreg said:

electronics almost always lose value over time and often have very low single digit margins at retail.

ah shit yea that makes sense i guess

linus sex tips