BIOS problem with new Gigabyte X570 master

If anyone out there is familiar with gigabyte motherboards and their bios i'd greatly appreciate the help. 

I recently upgraded to a Ryzen 3800x and purchased a x570 master to go along with it but i'm having two issues. 

1. I flashed the main bios using Q flash and a USB to the newest version on gigabyte's website F7b, however that corrupted the main bios and i only get a black screen that won't load windows, but i am able to access the bios. When i switch to the back up bios that is the factory set F4 bios everything loads fine. I tried to flash the main bios to F6 and to F4 but the problem persists. I have complete access to the bios but it will not load windows. It doesn't even recognize the boot partition within the bios. I tried clearing cmos and set bios to factory defaults but it doesn't appear to work. Please help. 

2. When i load windows through my back up bios (F4) my CPU temperature in SIV smart fan 5 is constantly going up and down in giant leaps while at idle, however other monitoring programs such as ryzen master show a constant 46 degrees. all the fans are working but something appears to be wrong with the temp monitoring within SIV. 

Thanks,

29 minutes ago, John066 said:

If anyone out there is familiar with gigabyte motherboards and their bios i'd greatly appreciate the help. 

Just exchange the board if you bought it recently?

Usually you want to upgrade the bios release by release I think, they have a lot of notes on the pages.

Probably try Qflashing some even earlier bios or something on the main one.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

29 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Just exchange the board if you bought it recently?

Usually you want to upgrade the bios release by release I think, they have a lot of notes on the pages.

Probably try Qflashing some even earlier bios or something on the main one.

Why return it man that’s the problem with people they do something wrong to a product He’ll send it back to just do it again.. Bro go into your bios and make if you installed win with or without sec-boot enabled you have to have the bios setup like it was before you flashed it and reset it all up.. that’s why it loads with the other bios nothing wrong with your board!

1 hour ago, John066 said:

19 minutes ago, kidroc666 said:

Better yet, return it and just buy the Gigabyte Elite or ASUS TUF, as they have comparable VRMs at $150 less

not sure what the master offers over them anyways.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

1 hour ago, kidroc666 said:

Why return it man that’s the problem with people they do something wrong to a product He’ll send it back to just do it again.. Bro go into your bios and make if you installed win with or without sec-boot enabled you have to have the bios setup like it was before you flashed it and reset it all up.. that’s why it loads with the other bios nothing wrong with your board!

can you explain what you mean and how to do it. I'm a bit confused by what you're saying?