Apple Blows All Competition With Update to 4S

3 hours ago, RedRound2 said:

And none of your response have anything to do with original with whatever i stated. typical.

Why I brought up other phones? Because it was the successful formula. The glass sandwich design is what people prefer. You don't, companies don't give two fucks because you're a minority. Nobody wants bricks in their pockets. It comes at the cost of repairability, but needing to open up a phone in the first place is usually very rare (and 90% of the time caused by accidents, not component failure).

And you cannot complain something about apple when literally everybody else is doing the same thing. That is what you call fanboyism, finding faults in Apple's design philosophy, while giving no two shits about others doing the same

The above line is pretty much enough to su of your entire activity in LTT forum tbh. Apple gets popular, makes your blood boil and you start spewing out nonsensical things

So far that's all you've done.  Is ignore reality and try to (so ironically) paint me as the fanboy. 

It must be really hard being so entrenched in a company that you have to bend everything so far in order to believe everyone else is wrong.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

6 hours ago, RedRound2 said:

And none of your response have anything to do with original with whatever i stated. typical.

Why I brought up other phones? Because it was the successful formula. The glass sandwich design is what people prefer. You don't, companies don't give two fucks because you're a minority. Nobody wants bricks in their pockets. It comes at the cost of repairability, but needing to open up a phone in the first place is usually very rare (and 90% of the time caused by accidents, not component failure).

And you cannot complain something about apple when literally everybody else is doing the same thing. That is what you call fanboyism, finding faults in Apple's design philosophy, while giving no two shits about others doing the same

The above line is pretty much enough to su of your entire activity in LTT forum tbh. Apple gets popular, makes your blood boil and you start spewing out nonsensical things

No you can complain about Apple too. 2 wrongs don't make a right. :/ "People", don't care if it's a glass sandwich or not, and even then, it could be made repairable, but priorities are on profit and marketing, not on consumer preference (I worked in sales, "sales" did not give 2 hoots what a customer really wanted).