Gpu Coil Whine caused by Motherboard

Stridentorb

Hey, I have already made a post surrounding this issue but I have some new information that I feel might make a new post more helpful.

Current build:

Rx 5700 XT rog strix

i5 7600k

Asus z270 prime p

Corsair rm650x

The i5, mb and psu are around 2 years old at this point.

My issue is that my new Rx 5700 XT has some insane coil whine when under load, in UserBenchmark for example it sounds like it's about to blow up. 

The reason I suspect that this is caused by the motherboard stems from a couple of reasons. Firstly I have tried switching gpus, my now old rx 480 was the gpu that I first started noticing the whine from and I tried using my older r7 370 that had similar whine and now my Rx 5700 XT is also doing it. Secondly, when I was still using my rx 480,I tried switching my psu out for my friends and I still had the same issue but when I actually installed it into his pc with his mobo I didn't notice the whine at all. Lastly, the whine started after I tried bumping up my Cpu clock to 5 ghz with limited results and when I went back to 4,7 ghz I noticed the whine which I had never heard before.

The reason I am conserned is because the coil whine during gaming is insanely loud and seems to be getting louder with each session and I worry I am actually damaging my new gpu aswell.

So is my best course of action to buy a new motherboard similar to my current one and hope that it solves the problem or could it be caused by my cpu aswell?

11 minutes ago, Stridentorb said:

when I was still using my rx 480,I tried switching my psu out for my friends and I still had the same issue but when I actually installed it into his pc with his mobo I didn't notice the whine at all. Lastly, the whine started after I tried bumping up my Cpu clock to 5 ghz with limited results and when I went back to 4,7 ghz I noticed the whine which I had never heard before.

Is it possible it's the PSU that has coil whine? My CX550M has coil whine whenever I stress the GPU, it took a while to narrow it to the PSU since it started happening after I got a new more power hungry GPU

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

8 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Is it possible it's the PSU that has coil whine? My CX550M has coil whine whenever I stress the GPU, it took a while to narrow it to the PSU since it started happening after I got a new more power hungry GPU

I firstly tried switching gpu with my buds and in his pc it didnt seem to make any noise at all, might have to test it again to be completely sure but it wasn't even close to as loud. I also tried just switching psu but the whine was still there. 

I do feel it's weird that my gpu got the whine just after I tried to up my cpu oc since I dont see how that could affect my gpu power delivery