Asus Rog x470-i Help please

Hello thanks for reading this. I have a problem with my motherboard hope someone can help me out !. 

Since purchased last year I notice it takes a bit long to POST(longer than my i3 non gaming build) also most of the times I sent it to sleep or it sleeps for inactivity I wasn't able to wake it up properly (RGB lights up and fans spins but in the wrong  loop colours  and never showering video, the only way to turn it back on was disconnecting the power cable (holding down power button and switching in on again didn't work). It was very annoying so I just switched off everytime I finish using it. 

I tried to update the BIOS  but once it starts reading the file the pc restarted (during different length of the progress 10, 20 ,50%, etc but never got to update) it's currently on version  2703. One day it didn't turn on anymore , no even unplugging it showering a loop in the 4 error LEDs (RAM , VGA, etc) so I sent it back to the shop as Asus didn't allow me to return it to them for a repair , the shop I bought it from sent it back to Asus and after 6 weeks they returned it back to me claiming it doesn't have any issues. Its now powering up again but won't let me update the BIOS to 2801 and I'm afraid the problem described above happens again , is there any special way to update the BIOS? What other component can I check ? All components where tested in another build (Ram modules, power supply, graphic card , SSD, etc) except the CPU Ryzen 2700x (as my other PC is Intel) however I tested an APU A89600  I had sitting here with this machine and it won't POST with it. 

Sorry for the long explanation and my poor English. 

I really appreciate any help and guidance 

Regards 

May