Is This A Good Prebuilt?

For the game the recommended specs are a Pentium 3 and a GeForce 6500... So yeah you'll be playing at several thousand FPS.

However when it comes to streaming that CPU is very weak. The GTX 1650 does have a built in video encoder so if you stream using that encoder you should be fine. 

Be aware that the stream may lag and £625 seems WAY overpriced but I'm not familiar with UK prebuilts

3 minutes ago, Blatcher2 said:

For the game the recommended specs are a Pentium 3 and a GeForce 6500... So yeah you'll be playing at several thousand FPS.

However when it comes to streaming that CPU is very weak. The GTX 1650 does have a built in video encoder so if you stream using that encoder you should be fine. 

Be aware that the stream may lag and £625 seems WAY overpriced but I'm not familiar with UK prebuilts

The difference for $ and £ is very small, What can I do to stop lag on the stream with that pc?

1 hour ago, RazorThat said:

The difference for $ and £ is very small, What can I do to stop lag on the stream with that pc?

The exchange rate is similar but PC hardware prices aren't necessarily one-to-one in different countries. I believe in the UK hardware is more expensive.

To prevent lag I know you can use shadowplay, but I'm not sure if OBS has a GPU video encoding option