Beastgrip Pro Discount Codes?

Required

Hi

Does anyone have, now,... Discounts Codes for the Beastgrip Pro?

Thanks

From AT. :x

God that thing is a joke...

Spend the money on a used DSLR.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

On 10/13/2019 at 2:16 PM, Required said:

Do you know some better one?

I think what he's saying is, that thing is kinda a waist of money. it probably won't make much of a difference in your video quality and as suggested if you really want to take making videos seriously you can get just as good, if not better video quality. most phone attachments don't improve on much... at least from what i have seen, HOWEVER that being said, making videos and taking pictures is, and will always be an art and how you go about making it is your own business. so, no i do not have a promo code for you and i deeply recommend you don't buy it but in the end its up to you.

Don't Judge my spelling I'm dyslexic 

The point is I can mount a Light, Mic and a SSD into them.

Sure there are other Company who make Similar Products.

I will also travel with a light System so my Smartphone is the best option next to a real Cam.

I would rather recommend something like Fuji X-T30 and X-T3 to that.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

12 hours ago, Mihle said:

like Fuji

I send them an E-Mail and asked them who is an official Distributor for there Cam here.

If the dont sell me I must look for an different option.