was my #ROGRigReboot19 video previewed ?

so after a few days of posting my #ROGRigReboot19 the view count reached 41 and it stayed like that until the top 29 list was published which made me wonder 

either i didn't post the correct link (most probable) or ltt didn't review my video,cause if they did the view count would change right ?

what do you guys think ? 

im sure if you filled out all the information properly they viewed it. I doubt they would ask for submissions and NOT view qualified applicants. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

4 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

im sure if you filled out all the information properly they viewed it. I doubt they would ask for submissions and NOT view qualified applicants. 

i remember double checking the link before posting but who knows maybe i have done a mistake 

Just now, nawaf109 said:

so after a few days of posting my #ROGRigReboot19 the view count reached 41 and it stayed like that until the top 29 list was published which made me wonder 

either i didn't post the correct link (most probable) or ltt didn't review my video,cause if they did the view count would change right ?

Assuming your entry was valid and filled out correctly they would have viewed the video before the list of 29 finalists was published - they would have been part of the initial 41 views your video had.

The reason your view count didn't change after the finalists were announced is because by that point they had already decided if it makes the cut or not and there wouldn't be any reason for LTT to watch it again if it didn't make it through to the finalists.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

16 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Assuming your entry was valid and filled out correctly they would have viewed the video before the list of 29 finalists was published - they would have been part of the initial 41 views your video had.

The reason your view count didn't change after the finalists were announced is because by that point they had already decided if it makes the cut or not and there wouldn't be any reason for LTT to watch it again if it didn't make it through to the finalists.

they began reviewing videos after the competition ended. October the 9th if i can recall correctly right ?

1 the view count doesn't always update accurately on YouTube

2 they could've watched it right away

Edit: also if it was over 60 seconds or super short they might've skipped it

Is it too late to enter?

Phone 1 (Daily Driver): Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G

Phone 2 (Work): Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256gb

Laptop 1 (Production): 16" MBP2019, i7, 5500M, 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD

Laptop 2 (Gaming): Toshiba Qosmio X875, i7 3630QM, GTX 670M, 16GB DDR3

2 hours ago, RoseLuck462 said:

Is it too late to enter?

Entries closed week ago.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 hours ago, iKingRPG said:

1 the view count doesn't always update accurately on YouTube

2 they could've watched it right away

Edit: also if it was over 60 seconds or super short they might've skipped it

as far as i know they began reviewing videos after the contest was closed and i waited quite sometime after the top 29 list was announced just to be clear that the video actually has 41 views. checking my youtube views page it got 0 views from the 9th till now. this was the reason behind my question 

Annotation 2019-10-13 185731.png