What is a good razer gaming mice?

andybeech

I need to upgrade my many many years old logitech gaming mice and was looking at the razer death adder, is there one that people reccomend the most around 50 - £60 uk. I know reading the pin people cant say specific which one is best just for a rough idea or can anyone tell me about the death adder. Thanks 

Gaming rig: Windows 10 Home 64bit Gigabyte z370 hd3p Intel I5 8600k 16Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 240gb SSD & 1tb HDD Sound Blaster z, 2070 RTX windforce, Cooler Master Cosmos Case

Stream rig: Windows 10 Home 64bit, Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3, Amd FX 6100, 12gb mix ddr3 ram, 1060 3gb gtx windforce oc, avermedia c985, 120gb ssd, 500gb HDD, 

I have the DeathAdder and thoroughly enjoy it. It's a solid pick, but I'd recommend going into your local electronics store and feeling all the mice they have to get an idea of what you prefer, as peripherals very often come down to personal preference.

"uhhhhhhhhhh yeah id go with the 2600 its a good value for the money"

17 minutes ago, 2SidedPolygon said:

I have the DeathAdder and thoroughly enjoy it. It's a solid pick, but I'd recommend going into your local electronics store and feeling all the mice they have to get an idea of what you prefer, as peripherals very often come down to personal preference.

Thanks that's good to know I was playing with some In PC world and seen the death adder had a go on there demo gaming laptops was a decent mouse quick response.

Gaming rig: Windows 10 Home 64bit Gigabyte z370 hd3p Intel I5 8600k 16Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 240gb SSD & 1tb HDD Sound Blaster z, 2070 RTX windforce, Cooler Master Cosmos Case

Stream rig: Windows 10 Home 64bit, Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3, Amd FX 6100, 12gb mix ddr3 ram, 1060 3gb gtx windforce oc, avermedia c985, 120gb ssd, 500gb HDD, 

2 minutes ago, andybeech said:

Thanks that's good to know I was playing with some In PC world and seen the death adder had a go on there demo gaming laptops was a decent mouse quick response.

Yeah, it's quite good. Solid weight, buttons, and RGB. I'm more than happy with my purchase.

"uhhhhhhhhhh yeah id go with the 2600 its a good value for the money"

Razer Viper

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

2 hours ago, Doobeedoo said:

Razer Viper

Bit more then my budget Haha looks nice though.

I personally use the Basilisk, I really love the thumbrest and that I can adjust the mouse wheel resistance.

19 hours ago, ShinyAkko said:

I personally use the Basilisk, I really love the thumbrest and that I can adjust the mouse wheel resistance.

Is that a razer mouse? Or a different brand I'll check it out though 

16 hours ago, redbread123 said:

razer touchpad included with razer laptop

Haha yea cant use that on my pc though 

3 hours ago, texaygames said:

The DeathAdder is pretty good

Popular choice as well see a lot of youtube gamers using it too.

Was just looking at the deathadder elite is there any difference.

• 2 months later...

Don't get Razer mice, they make shit products and continue making shit products to this day. My Naga Trinity broke down after 5 months.

49 minutes ago, Piece Of Notebook Paper said:

Don't get Razer mice, they make shit products and continue making shit products to this day. My Naga Trinity broke down after 5 months.

I don't think your anecdote is sufficient proof that they make bad products.  Plenty of people have had Razer mice for years with zero issues, myself included.  

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

10 hours ago, Polyvalent said:

I don't think your anecdote is sufficient proof that they make bad products.  Plenty of people have had Razer mice for years with zero issues, myself included.  

Ive owned over 5 different razer models, and i can say that both of you guys are correct.
My first Razer naga molten was amazing how ever the naga epic chroma was a huge let down, quality issues and driver problems made me switch to a different brand completely for mmo mices. Few years after my deathadder finally broke superseded by the brand new viper that i sadly have had to return 2 times because of the sensor being defect, after finally getting a full refund.

Razer mices are cool and they are good aswell but their newer models feel less sturdy and loyal than the older models. Or maybe my luck just ran out a couple of years ago ;D

Main PC:
CPU: Intel i9 - 13900k, Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420mm

GPU: PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT 16GB,

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite,
Ram: 
G.Skill Trident Z neo C16 3600Mhz 32GB,

PSU: Corsair HX1000i 80+ Platinum.

SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB

Case: Fractal Design Meshify 2 XL

Gear
Mouse: Logitech G Pro

Keyboard: Iqunix F97 Hitchhiker

Headphones: Philips Fidelio X2HR

Speakers: Yamaha HS7

Mic: 512 Audio skylight

Screens: LG 27GL850 & Samsung 34" Odyssey G5 Samsung

10 minutes ago, ItsTworty said:

Ive owned over 5 different razer models, and i can say that both of you guys are correct.
My first Razer naga molten was amazing how ever the naga epic chroma was a huge let down, quality issues and driver problems made me switch to a different brand completely for mmo mices. Few years after my deathadder finally broke superseded by the brand new viper that i sadly have had to return 2 times because of the sensor being defect, after finally getting a full refund.

Razer mices are cool and they are good aswell but their newer models feel less sturdy and loyal than the older models. Or maybe my luck just ran out a couple of years ago ;D

I think it'd be safer to say that buying peripherals is a bit of a lottery when it comes to quality control.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

12 minutes ago, Polyvalent said:

I think it'd be safer to say that buying peripherals is a bit of a lottery when it comes to quality control.

Couldnt have said it better myself xd

Main PC:
CPU: Intel i9 - 13900k, Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420mm

GPU: PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT 16GB,

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite,
Ram: 
G.Skill Trident Z neo C16 3600Mhz 32GB,

PSU: Corsair HX1000i 80+ Platinum.

SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB

Case: Fractal Design Meshify 2 XL

Gear
Mouse: Logitech G Pro

Keyboard: Iqunix F97 Hitchhiker

Headphones: Philips Fidelio X2HR

Speakers: Yamaha HS7

Mic: 512 Audio skylight

Screens: LG 27GL850 & Samsung 34" Odyssey G5 Samsung

I got the razer deathadder elite seems really good so far enjoying messing with the colour settings Haha