Need help with choosing a laptop.

Gzeus

I have a budget of £1100 Looking for a laptop with thin edges and looks good ( has a modern look).

Has 8 or 16 GB of RAM (8 GB is ok) the processor can be a i5 or i7 (dont have a preference here just not a celeron or i3), if possible GPU boosted graphics. The laptop has to be light as i will carry it everyday.

I would prefer USB c charging if its possible as i don't want to carry 10000 different cables to charge my phone and laptop the battery has to last me around 5 hours. 

I live in the UK so any UK site that sells laptops will do to purchase the laptop.

Thank you for your help,

you can't get any better than this in terms of value for money :

Custom Built MSI ALPHA 15 A3DD-004 - 15.6" FHD 144Hz 3ms - 7 3750H - RX5500M

HIDevolution ships internationally and their customer service and quality control is superb

I recommend you tick the thermal paste upgrade option: Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut + Fujipoly Extreme Thermal Pads" That alone reduces temps by up to 15C to ensure the laptop doesn't overheat and thermal throttle.

Alienware m16 R1 | AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX | SK Hynix 64 GB 5200 MHz DDR5 RAM | GeForce RTX 4090 16 GB GDDR6 | 16" QHD+ (2560 x 1600) 240Hz, 3ms 300-nits Screen | 2x Samsung 990 PRO 4TB SSDs + WD_BLACK SN770M 2TB SSD | Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 | Windows 11 Pro

That laptop is way to big as i need it for uni and it has to be portable. 

Then what about a HP elitebook 840 G5 14 inch Core i7 Laptop

HP Elitebook 840 G5 Laptop, i7 8550U, 8GB (1x 8GB) RAM, 256GB M.2 PCIE SSD,

14 inch FHD IPS, intel UHD Graphics 620, WIFI, BT, HD webcam, 3 cell battery, 1.48 kgs,

windows 10 pro.   

seems like a good option i am loking at the ASUS Zenbook UX333 but i want a laptop with USB C power delivery if its possible at this price point?