rival 110

message to the people who had owned a rival 110 in the past, how good was your experience with it, i'm planning to buy one pretty soon
hand size is 19cm x 10cm (7.48 inches x 3.93inches) on claw grip, if you have a better suggestion let me know tnx
i'll use the mouse for gaming in majority, no need for something too expensive

I own a grey rival 110 and it's alright at best. Sensor has no issues. Left and Right clicks are kinda mushy with quite a bit of post travel and the side buttons are too thin. The cutouts for the main buttons sometimes causes the two buttons to activate at once and causes the wheel to catch on it. I feels cheap in general. The model O and O- is a good buy but it's quite a bit more expensive. But imo it's worth it, it's much better than the rival 110 in every aspect. 

On 10/11/2019 at 9:46 PM, b emoji said:

I own a grey rival 110 and it's alright at best. Sensor has no issues. Left and Right clicks are kinda mushy with quite a bit of post travel and the side buttons are too thin. The cutouts for the main buttons sometimes causes the two buttons to activate at once and causes the wheel to catch on it. I feels cheap in general. The model O and O- is a good buy but it's quite a bit more expensive. But imo it's worth it, it's much better than the rival 110 in every aspect. 

im coming from a gxt25, i'd say that the rival 110 is far superior from this point of view, also, i don't like the model O for it's small shape and the hive holes which would irritate my palm skin probably, plus it's double the price of a rival 110

9 minutes ago, -Kriss- said:

The gxt25 looks like hot garbage tbh, rival 110 would absolutely be an upgrade from that mouse.

yea yea, i've been using it because my dad used to game alot a couple of years ago, not anymore. But when i asked if he had a spare mouse for me some time ago it was a free option, it's already very old which means the sensor is a pain to use. In terms of ergonomics, i've only had hand pain after a long day of use once, never after so  it's pretty comfortable for my hand, again the sensor is what limits my in game performance and the latency (expect by its age)

just checked, tfw it's from 2012

22 minutes ago, -Kriss- said:

The gxt25 looks like hot garbage tbh, rival 110 would absolutely be an upgrade from that mouse.

also tnx for suppoting me on this purchase, i see people in reviews/forums complaining for it's poor performance and flaws in the product, things i would probably not notice considering my upgrade
it was also what demoralized me the most when it was in the shipping process, i really don't want to go on the stress of refunding the product and getting another

On 10/14/2019 at 7:56 PM, -Kriss- said:

Its not a mouse id use personally, but mice are very subjective and im very picky. 

The rival 110 is an update of the rival 100 and alongside with the g203 are some of the best budget mice on the market. I doubt you'll regret buying it. Its miles ahead of the gxt25.

it arrived today, the sensor is just too good, lighting well made, perfect shape, a little different than how i expected it to look