Gigabyte Aorus AD27QD

xampi

I've been thinking about buying this monitor: Gigabyte Aorus AD27QD

But I saw it has '1 ms MPRT '. I did some research and seems like MPRT it's not actual response time of the image but of the ghosting instead.

So here is my question:

How many actual ms has this monitor?

1 minute ago, xampi said:

I don't have the figure exactly but what I can tell you is that there's no ghosting issues, the image quality is really nice and motion is clean.

Source: I've got one

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, xampi said:

I've been thinking about buying this monitor: Gigabyte Aorus AD27QD

But I saw it has '1 ms MPRT '. I did some research and seems like MPRT it's not actual response time of the image but of the ghosting instead.

So here is my question:

It says 1ms on the specification, so what's the question?

Spoiler

My Rig {TEAM RED} --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CPU: AMD Ryzen 2700X GPU: Powercolor Red Dragon RX590 8GB PSU: Novatech Powerstation V2 500w Semi Modular 

Mobo: Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming RAM: Adata XPG 16GB 3000mhz Storage: Sandisk Ultra 120GB SSD + 1 WD 1TB Blues

Case: Corsair Carbide Spec 05   Cooling:  AMD Raith Spectre RGB  Monitor:  Benq XL2420Z

Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion SPECTRUM  Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus SPECTRUM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm planning to put together a PC during the next month or two and this monitor caught my eye.

Would it be overkill for such a system? I'm not 100% sure if it could utilize the resolution/ refresh rate to the fullest

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($156.78 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($76.89 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Crucial MX500 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($107.50 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 8 GB PULSE Video Card  ($419.46 @ Amazon) 
Case: NZXT H510 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Corsair CXM 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  ($69.89 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $900.51
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-10-10 18:40 EDT-0400

On 10/10/2019 at 4:58 PM, Fasauceome said:

I don't have the figure exactly but what I can tell you is that there's no ghosting issues, the image quality is really nice and motion is clean.

Source: I've got one

Did you try to play any competitve FPS shooter game (like csgo)? Can you feel any kind of delay when you flick your mouse?

3 minutes ago, xampi said:

Did you try to play any competitve FPS shooter game (like csgo)? Can you feel any kind of delay when you flick your mouse?

definitely not. Most of the games I play are fast paced shooters, a lot of TF2 and Overwatch. Been looking to get into R6S actually.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

41 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

definitely not. Most of the games I play are fast paced shooters, a lot of TF2 and Overwatch. Been looking to get into R6S actually.

Cool thanks for answering

I'll try this monitor on xmas