Accidentally turned on RAID, scared to restart PC but currently in Windows

VG Docs

It's complicated but I did a very dumb thing, so here's how it all happened and don't know what I should do:

Months ago I had a RAID setup with two of my HDDs. This is also when I started OC'ing my CPU and RAM a little and made some BIOS profiles with varying OCs. 

Sometime after this I'd gotten an SSD, wiped my two drives, disabled RAID and made my SSD the primary drive.

I recently thought about OC'ing further just to see if I could push it a little more and I selected the BIOS preset of my previously highest OC I'd attained, I forgot that it enabled RAID however and I was restarting my PC constantly, changing UEFI settings and boot devices. While I thought it would be as simple as disabling RAID and selecting my SSD as the boot drive, it turned a little more complicated when that attempt almost immediately blue screened before I could even load into Windows.

After a few more restarts attempting to do the same thing, Windows automatically started the diagnostics and let me choose between repairing and continuing to windows. Since it's easy enough to grab my flash drive to try to repair I figured I'd see if I could just "Continue to Windows" even though I thought it wouldn't work. After another quick restart however it did work, successfully got me to Windows yet again like nothing ever happened... but I have no idea if I can just restart, make my SSD the default boot device again and not worry anymore or if things will start acting up again.

Any ideas on what I should do? Also, is there any way I can backup my stuff for free? That little 15 minute panic session made me really want to plan just in case.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Look at macrium.com they have a free home user version, you can image your system and even make a restore usb to dump it back.  it can even do disk to disk if you have a spare disk laying around.