USB Mini b to 5v 3pin adapter?

Sonoran_Gaming

Howdy,

I just rebuilt my pc today because my PSU died on me two days and got my new one in today that is ARGB.

I will soon be swapping cases for one with better airflow, view and, build space. It comes with 6 ARGB case fans which i will be using an adapter hub to run those from a usb 2.0 header on my MoBo since i have no 5v headers. My problem is that my MoBo only has 2 usb 2.0 headers and my new PSU takes one and my case takes the other. The ARGB cord for my PSU plugs into the 2.0 header and into the PSU via usb mini b.

So, i there a cable that adapts the usb mini b to a 5v 3 pin so i can connect my psu to the hub i am going to get without losing functionality or a is there usb 2.0 header splitter? 

I know i could sacrifice the usb 2.0 ports on the case but would rather not. 

Sorry if any of this is confusing. 

Any help is appreciated. 

-Ken

You could definitely get a header splitter, or try DIYing them together. There is a method of doubling up the pins in the cable connectors but it'll take some work. 

At me or quote me, I want to hear your opinion.

Hopefully anything I say is factually correct. Sorry for any mistakes in advanced.

8 hours ago, Jae Tee said:

You could definitely get a header splitter, or try DIYing them together. There is a method of doubling up the pins in the cable connectors but it'll take some work. 

Excellent, glad to hear. I appreciate it.