ASUS ROG Rig Reboot 2019 - Top 29 Selected

JonoT

Not in the top 29 :( 

but was I in the top 129, could you let me know? :) 

but anyways, love the top videos and here’s mine to share

thanks for the competion even a little hope means alot thanks for going through hours of videos and i guess there might be a next year.

I mean damaging tech in video should be disqualified immediately because a lot of us can't even afford that piece of hardware they destroying. Jokes are overused, potato pc, blue screen of death, loud fans, overheating, bad music videos, box and carton pc. Only a few good ones there, and if someone got greenscreen, studio mic and high-end peripherals, it's again debatable. I ran for Best International and i hope the guy inside his laptop wins, that was the only creative from the line up.

Congrats to everyone who made it in. Not here to ask to win or anything. Here to just share something I had fun making. Good luck to those top 29!

Here was my submission anyway. Hope you guys enjoy it☺️ (again I don't want to ask to win or why I didn't win, I just want to share something I had fun making)

@JonoT May I please ask if i have made it in the top 128, i am really curious and if I did, it would make me happy that i have made it in the top 128 out of 3600+ people thank you.

@JonoTMay I please ask if i have made it in the top 129, if i did =, it would just make so happy that i've made it in the top 129 out of 3600+ people

2 minutes ago, X- Wr4ith -X said:

-snip-

Stop.

They are not going to go through their entire list to see where you landed. I highly doubt every single video in an order.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Sad I didn't make the cut but good luck to everyone who did!! Now time to use my hard earned money to build my PC lol.

Congrats to all the winners! Looking forward to seeing your builds soon. 

Although I didn't win, I had so much fun planning, filming and editing the video. I really wanna get better at film stuff so if anyone is free to give feedback and criticism to better myself in my film skills do let me know :) 

Cheers! 

Congratulations to all selected this far ! ??✌️ All deserving videos. I see I need to Improve my Premiere Pro skills. Luckly got a year now to practise for the next one ?? Thank you LTT for the oportunity. And for all that did not win, let us hope tech prisez drop so that we all can get our hands on some desent tech in 2020 anyways ?? shout out to all gamers ? keep the comunity up beat and Inclusive ?? 

Congrats to the selected ones ?. I just want to know was mine video a little too much for this competition and what did we miss in the video. We wanted to make a short movie but it was far longer than 1 min (5 min original) and thats why this video ended looking like this. Hope you reply @JonoT @AlexTheGreatish. Congrats to all once again ?

ENTRY VIDEO!!!

Congratulations to the top 29! It was very fun participating in this competition, I hope all the best to those that win.

Here is mine:

Congratulations to the top 29 peeps! Although I didn't get the chance to be part of this and some of us aren't in the list, we should be proud for trying and doing our best. A lot of good and quality content has been shared and we all had a laugh. Besides, we have another year to prepare!

To the LTT peeps, thank you again and keep up the good work. We are thankful for giving us the opportunity to participate in this event.

Not to sound salty or anything but I hope whoever wins actually has a bad PC that needs replacing xP

As opposed to someone who picked out an old PC for the sake of the video x]

i really hoped that mine would make it but congratulations to the top 25!

here is my submission:

I’m not being salty(congrats to those who made top 29) but I just want to know what I did wrong to be honest. I personally think that my video is better than 2 of the international ones but hey, we don’t win everything. 

1 hour ago, oliverraiss123 said:

I’m not being salty(congrats to those who made top 29) but I just want to know what I did wrong to be honest. I personally think that my video is better than 2 of the international ones but hey, we don’t win everything. 

It's not necessarily that you did anything wrong, it's that the judges decided that these ones were better than yours, regardless of what you think about your own video. 

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

53 minutes ago, ABunchaHerbs said:

F in the chat I didn't win

That's your problem. Your video wasn't as good as the ones that got selected.

Also you don't deserve an F in the chat because you're only one among hundreds of other people that didn't win.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

Congrats all of you, I had alot of fun making mine and learn some basic film making.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19 minutes ago, techi said:

Congrats all of you, I had alot of fun making mine and learn some basic film making.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Feedback is greatly appreciated btw