Apple Pay works but trasnaction dosent go through

exo007

Hey guys, So I'm a student who is currently studying in Bulgaria. Bulgaria recently got apple pay via online bank Revolut. So i got my virtual card and tried using apple pay. But the transaction never goes through. Apple Pay does pop up on my iPhone 6 and i put in my pass code (touch ID doesn't work on my phone anymore) and then it goes away with a vibration. But the cashier tells me that your money didn't go through. I contacted my bank about this issue and they said your card is fine, so they told me to contact apple support. So i was wondering if anyone from over here can help me out.   

Do u have internet connection when u doing apple pay?

i haven’t used apple device for a while, on android it almost always require internet to work 100%...

not so sure what’s causing this

Yes i do have an internet connection. I cant seem to figure out why isn't the transaction going through. 

Are you trying to get cash back at the register?

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

no i was just trying to buy some groceries. Tried using apple pay just like how i would use my contact less visa card