Best Touchscreen Laptop???

I'm looking for a good laptop that lets me draw, write, edit pdf files easily, which is why I am looking for a good touchscreen laptop. I'm only intending to use it for school and not for gaming since I only game on my desktop, so integrated graphics is fine.

5 minutes ago, justinquedible said:

I'm looking for a good laptop that lets me draw, write, edit pdf files easily, which is why I am looking for a good touchscreen laptop. I'm only intending to use it for school and not for gaming since I only game on my desktop, so integrated graphics is fine.

chromebook?

you can enable linux and get gimp, pdf viewers and alot of stuff from chrome webstore

10 hours ago, ughiwanthackintosh said:

chromebook?

you can enable linux and get gimp, pdf viewers and alot of stuff from chrome webstore

I prefer Windows since I'm more familiar with it, and I don't want to run into a problem where a software I need isnt supported on linux.

11 hours ago, justinquedible said:

A surface laptop, blade stealth, an xps 13/13 2-in-1/15/15 2-in-1, or spectre x360