Custom Cases?

Aristotle2019

Is there a company which makes cases as per your needs and ships them? Like either they make a co-developed case or have highly customisable options? 

This is only out of curiosity, I'm not looking for any, just wondered.

CaseLabs.... it's dead...

giphy.gif

CPU: i7-2600K 4751MHz 1.44V (software) --> 1.47V at the back of the socket Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (BCLK: 103.3MHz) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 RAM: Adata XPG 2x8GB DDR3 (XMP: 2133MHz 10-11-11-30 CR2, custom: 2203MHz 10-11-10-26 CR1 tRFC:230 tREFI:14000) GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual (Super Jetstream vbios, +70(2025-2088MHz)/+400(8.8Gbps)) SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (main boot drive), Transcend SSD370 128GB PSU: Seasonic X-660 80+ Gold Case: Antec P110 Silent, 5 intakes 1 exhaust Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz (150Hz max w/ DP, 121Hz max w/ HDMI) TN panel Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion (Cherry MX Blue) with SteelSeries Apex M260 keycaps Mouse: BenQ Zowie FK1

Model: HP Omen 17 17-an110ca CPU: i7-8750H (0.125V core & cache, 50mV SA undervolt) GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Mobile (+80/+450, 1650MHz~1750MHz 0.78V~0.85V) RAM: 8+8GB DDR4-2400 18-17-17-39 2T Storage: HP EX920 1TB PCIe x4 M.2 SSD + Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA SSD, 128GB Toshiba PCIe x2 M.2 SSD (KBG30ZMV128G) gone cooking externally, 1TB Seagate 7200RPM 2.5" HDD (ST1000LM049-2GH172) left outside Monitor: 1080p 126Hz IPS G-sync

Desktop benching:

Cinebench R15 Single thread:168 Multi-thread: 833 

SuperPi (v1.5 from Techpowerup, PI value output) 16K: 0.100s 1M: 8.255s 32M: 7m 45.93s

3 minutes ago, Jurrunio said:

CaseLabs.... it's dead...

giphy.gif

Yes ... Ik:( they used to be really great and promising 

49 minutes ago, Blue4130 said:

Protocase 

Holy smokes I did hear of it before but have never seen something so useful.. man this is niceeee. Thank you so much! Now I'll make designs in my free time and wait to earn money ?

Just asking, this means, I can have any shape, any thing literally, and they'll manufacture it and send it to me? That makes it so cool and useful! I can have the favourite cases from big companies and modify the little things I don't like - like more radiator clearance, meshes, panels, drives, etc. Oh god. I love this. 

13 hours ago, pas008 said:

Mountain mods

Never heard of this before. But does it look promising. I've never seen the likes of this since .. CaseLabs! I'm going to spend quite some time browsing through its product catalog. Thank u!

2 hours ago, Aristotle2019 said:

Holy smokes I did hear of it before but have never seen something so useful.. man this is niceeee. Thank you so much! Now I'll make designs in my free time and wait to earn money ?

Just asking, this means, I can have any shape, any thing literally, and they'll manufacture it and send it to me? That makes it so cool and useful! I can have the favourite cases from big companies and modify the little things I don't like - like more radiator clearance, meshes, panels, drives, etc. Oh god. I love this. 

Backblaze and 45 drives used to use protocase. And also, I think ltt did a couple videos with them. The big lightning case Linus uses is a proto case if I am not mistaken. 

6 hours ago, Blue4130 said:

Protocase 

How's the pricing?

SILVER GLINT

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X || Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WiFi || Memory: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 3600 MHz || GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT || Storage: Intel 660P Series || PSU: Corsair SF600 Platinum || Case: Phanteks Evolv Shift TG Modded || Cooling: EKWB ZMT Tubing, Velocity Strike RGB, Vector RX 5700 +XT Special Edition, EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 120 DDC, and EK Fittings || Fans: Noctua NF-F12 (2x), NF-A14, NF-A12x15

6 hours ago, Aristotle2019 said:

Never heard of this before. But does it look promising. I've never seen the likes of this since .. CaseLabs! I'm going to spend quite some time browsing through its product catalog. Thank u!

mountainmods been around long as time

I use ascension gold digger myself

4 hours ago, Blue4130 said:

Backblaze and 45 drives used to use protocase. And also, I think ltt did a couple videos with them. The big lightning case Linus uses is a proto case if I am not mistaken. 

Oh yea this a 4 part video series on Linus's custom rig update 2015. 

43 minutes ago, pas008 said:

mountainmods been around long as time

I use ascension gold digger myself

Okk.. how's the experience? Especially looking at its sheer size and opportunities inside it. 

1 hour ago, PotatoCanDo! said:

How's the pricing?

I think since they make u cases depending on custom 3d designs u feed them or co-develop, it mostly depends on the materials - amount and cost, and the fees they take must also depend on how much manual work they did. 

5 minutes ago, Aristotle2019 said:

Okk.. how's the experience? Especially looking at its sheer size and opportunities inside it. 

not my first and prolly be buying again too

2 hours ago, PotatoCanDo! said:

How's the pricing?

Not cheap, but it's quality stuff from what I've read. I was going to have one made and it was around $500 Canadian but I ended up moving overseas and a server was something that I didn't want to deal with.