20130603014559ul.jpg

20130603173152ul.jpg

20130603173416ul.jpg

20130603173534ul.jpg

20130603173724ul.jpg

20130603173917ul.jpg

in its native environment

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

Really nice build dude  :)

Fractal Design Define R5 White/Window / Intel 4790K / EVGA Z97 FTW / EVGA G2 750W / Sapphire R9 390 Nitro  / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB / Corsair Force Series GT 240GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB - HGST Ultrastar  4TB / 32GB Kingston HyperX Savage 2600Mhz DDR3 / Cryorig H7 Lumi Edt. /

• 4 weeks later...

Moving on, I made some cables! Woohoo! No, but seriously, it just takes longer to sell my old gpus then I thought and I cant really move on without the needed money. Well except making cables and thinking about things...

As you can see in the pictures, I have the side panel removed. The reason fgor that is that the window is scratched and no matter what polish I try, I cant get it clean. So I thought about buying some plexi glass and glueing it into the panel, after removing the old glass.

But then I thought: Why not just use the plexi glass alone as a side panel. I'd cut the mounting latches out of the old side panel, screw it into the plexi glass with some fancy screws and maybe surround the edges with some kind of rubber isolation or nice looking tape...

What do you think?

Wow great build, I am hoping to find a job and get a nice build of my own... One day

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Echt nett bis jetzt :D 
Eine Seitenwand komplett aus Plexiglas zu machen find ich nicht besonders schön (falls du Ronsanut kennst , der hat das bei einem 600D gemacht -> Youtube Ronsanut , der sichtbare Bereich der Drives wirkt oft so hässlich. Falls du aber dennoch drüber nachdenkst , besorg dir doch farbiges Plexi und verdeck damit den besagten Bereich wie es viele mit dem Netzteil , etc machen um unschöne Stellen du verdecken

Mach weiter so! :)

Echt nett bis jetzt :D 

Eine Seitenwand komplett aus Plexiglas zu machen find ich nicht besonders schön (falls du Ronsanut kennst , der hat das bei einem 600D gemacht -> Youtube Ronsanut , der sichtbare Bereich der Drives wirkt oft so hässlich. Falls du aber dennoch drüber nachdenkst , besorg dir doch farbiges Plexi und verdeck damit den besagten Bereich wie es viele mit dem Netzteil , etc machen um unschöne Stellen du verdecken

Mach weiter so! :)

Jo Danke! Ich werds einfach mal ausprobieren und auf der rechten Seite die 5.25 und 3.5 Halterungen und viel. den Boden zwischen Netzteil und Sidepanel mit schwarz-deckendem Acrylglas verkleiden. 

Frag mich nur ob ich die Verschluss Laschen selber machen könnte, ohne dass ich das alte Panel zerschneiden... Idee?

For most, english speaking users: I am going to use black acryl glass to cover up the bay area in the front and maybe a small part of the floor.

But I wonder if there's a way to make the sidepanel latches, without cutting them out of the old side panel... any ideas?

;)

I made some cables. Essentially all cables are custom, except the lightting, which I havent installed yet. I went witch the sheme "every third wire red"... here is an example, except that it is only black... just had that picture on hand. 

r7jt.jpg

Back of the mbtray looks like this... lighting could be better.

sqco.jpg

For side panel and hdd bay modding / covering

8fr8.jpg

Still need to workout a way to make the sidepanel latches... :\

How are the temps with the delid you did? I'm planning to do the same.

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

Looking good. Well done.

My Build - Cpu: Intel i7 4770K @ 4.0Ghz Case: Phanteks Evolv ITX | Motherbord: ASUS Maximus VI ImpactRam: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro
Video Card: EVGA GTX 760 | Power Supply: Corsair AX760 | Monitors: Dell P2210 | Keyboard: Logitech k270 | Mouse: Logitech M185

How are the temps with the delis you did. I'm planning to do the same.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11103-abby-making-my-personal-system-awesome/page-3#entry287457

Essentially 25°C cooler.

Looking very good my man keep it up :D

--Xenon-VI - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.4GHz 1.34V (Gib 4950X) - MSI MEG X570 Unify -  48GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 3600MHz - MSI WindForce // NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti @ 2GHz Core 7GHz Mem flashed with 350W BIOS (SOLD, Temporary 1660 waiting for 3090) - 240GB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 PCIE - OS Drive - 1TB SanDisk Ultra II SSD - 1TB Crucial BX500 SSD (SHIT, DONT BUY) - 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SSD - EVGA 750W G2 80+ Gold - Lian Li O11D - 9x Corsair SP120RGB - Corsair Commander - Corsair Hydro X Pump/Res - 360mm Thicc Radiator - Hydro X CPU Block - 3090 Waterblock soon come 

1x Acer 27" XV273K 4K 144Hz G-Sync - 1x LG 24UD58 24" 3840x2160 60Hz - 1x Iiyama 28" 3840x2160 60Hz - Valve Index Headset! 

Corsair K95 Platinum RGB MX Reds & Corsair Dark Core RGB 
Philips Fidelio X2HR w/ JDSLabs Atom & Topping D10 DSD DAC

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Just some more photos with all custom cables (except sata data cables)

66qgefz8.jpg

exuxcqk9.jpg

dual d5 varios with dual ek-bayres

2gfj27sv.jpg

cpu area closeup

4fcvkl53.jpg

gpu and soundcard

2tjthg39.jpg

psu, custom cables and bottom radiator

dxzw6zy5.jpg

sidepanel mod: as I want to use one big plexi glass panel as a side panel, I needed the latches to actually put in on the case. So I filed off the bent around metal stripes that have the latches on them.

to27hedd.jpg

Thanks to my dad working at a airport maintaining nato aircrafts, I could get a white, pretty much perfectly matching the case, paint. 

I use a silicone rubber anhesive to stick the metal stripes to the glass panel.

eo99fq3p.jpg

Its called E43

l4javgia.jpg

FIrst test mount

crqa4mzn.jpg

btw I covered up the hdd area with some black plexi glass to give it a cleaner look.

rtlezqmt.jpg

Need to redo the sidepanel though, as the adhesive did not spread evenly and enclosed some air bubbles making the panel look ugly on the very top and bottom. So I am going to get the old adhesive off the metal stripes and use some 19mm white glass to metal double sided tape.

What do you think so far?

Second graphics card coming in a few weeks, and gpu waterblocks some more weeks down the road...