Why can't I disassemble Windows?

DyachVt

I have long wanted to ask someone.
The Windows license says that it cannot be disassembled, modified, etc. And that is criminally punishable.
But firstly, no one will know if I took it apart or not.
Secondly, it is impossible to begin to understand the operation of the system if you do not begin to disassemble it.
Thirdly, on the basis of this condition, all articles on setting up Windows and how Windows works are not legal, and the authors should be in prison for 15 years. 3 years for each article and 15 years as the maximum punishment)))
All forums that indicate "secret" information about Windows should be destroyed. And these are all the forums of programmers in the world. In general, the entire Internet must be destroyed.

Modification. It turns out that even if I bought the system, then I can’t change anything in it, otherwise I will be sent to prison?

I spoke about this in the forums of the Slavic countries. They answered “what nonsense?”, “No one fulfills these conditions,” etc. But in these countries, most people do not buy a license.
Terms:
Disassemble - explore source code using the disassembler program
Modify - modify the source code using the same program.

What do you think?

You can do it if you simply want to learn how it works, but don't publish or tell anyone. Don't build an OS with anything copying what Windows did/uses.

Those articles probably only talk about modifying registry values, which is a more end user way of customizing the OS, or just making a piece of software work. I highly doubt that an article published on the world wide web that actually contains reverse engineered information would last very long. The government would seize it and arrest the publishers. On the deep/dark web? Sure, that could very well exist down there.

No, not a dark web. I have not seen a single textbook on programming, which would not say how to change, modify the Windows software. It usually indicates C ++ or assembler code indicating which command to add to modify the application. Usually this example is presented for an embedded application - desktop - explorer.exe

There are even special textbooks on hacking the system, writing some virus programs, and these textbooks publish world publications in all countries and this is not considered illegal. 

https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Flenov/s?k=Michael+Flenov

But I am not talking about these textbooks. I am talking about ordinary textbooks.  I am interested in the question, why does such a license agreement exist?