ROG Zephyrus G GA502D High Pitched Noise when Keyboard Backlight is Off

Go to solution Solved by 5x5,

This is normal for modern devices - coil whine is a result of the lower voltages causing the vibrations entering audible range. Ignore it or glue the coils down.

Hello, I am looking some help from anyone who has either purchased or knows what could be going on with my brand new ROG Laptop that I purchased back in the beginning of August. I noticed this noise as soon as I bought it but never paid any attention to it, but now it is getting annoying. They computer works as it is supposed to whenever it is in use normally, but after a bit of time when it has been untouched and the backlit keyboard turns off, a high pitch noise starts to be produced from the laptop itself. It wouldn't bother me if I could just turn the keyboard backlight off, but when I use the dim function to drop it to 0% brightness, it still makes the noise. Can anyone help? I just dont want it to end up being a serious problem and the whole laptop end up destroying itself. 

If anyone has purchased this laptop and has experienced the same thing please help me, and/or you have any tips that I should do before I go to contact ASUS directly. (Yes I have looked around online a bit and I cant find anyone else's plea about this issue.)

This is normal for modern devices - coil whine is a result of the lower voltages causing the vibrations entering audible range. Ignore it or glue the coils down.