Best shower thoughts

driftz240

How much Compute Power would we get if we would connect every Brain from every Human on earth together in a large Cluster ?

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

3 hours ago, Pascal... said:

How much Compute Power would we get if we would connect every Brain from every Human on earth together in a large Cluster ?

There's a pretty good piece on this in What If by Randall Munroe. I'm probably not allowed to take pictures of the book, and it's literally the only what if that isn't free to look at online, but it's called Human Computer. 

• 3 weeks later...

digital cameras are closer to human eyes than film cameras. or put it this way, eyes work the same principle with digital cameras. 

therefore, 

digital cameras are imitation of film cameras, and a recreation of human eyes. 

eg, you can see noises in complete darkness. 

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

What if the warm water runs out.
Is this enough soap or do I need ten more
How much does this water cost
After all, I think I'll wait for the next rain

Why do GIANT security cameras have such grainy footage, But TINY spy cameras look like as If I was looking at it with my own eye?

Flat Earthers, do they truly believe in that stupidity, or are they just trying to piss everyone else off?

1 minute ago, Ehmc130 said:

Flat Earthers, do they truly believe in that stupidity, or are they just trying to piss everyone else off?

If I was that kind of person, I'd get a kick out of going Full Flat Earth Mode just to annoy people.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

8 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

If I was that kind of person, I'd get a kick out of going Full Flat Earth Mode just to annoy people.

I wonder how many Flat Earthers also support that orange idiot? 

6 minutes ago, Ehmc130 said:

I wonder how many Flat Earthers also support that orange idiot? 

I'll leave that up to your speculation.

We try to not get involved in politics here.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

39 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

We try to not get involved in politics here.

Very much agreed

Gaming Rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x  Cooler: Wraith Prism    RAM: 32gb G.Skill Tridentz RGB 3200mhz     Mobo: Asrock X570 Taichi

Graphics Card: Powercolor Red Devil RX 5700 XT     Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Dark TG     PSU: Corsair RM850x     

Storage: 250gb Samsung 960 EVO, 2TB Seagate Barracuda

HTPC/VR Rig:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600     Cooler: Noctua NH-L9a     RAM: 16gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 3200mhz     Mobo: Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro Wifi ITX

Graphics Card: Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8gb     Case: Fractal Design Node 202     PSU: Corsair SF600    

Storage: 120gb Kingston A400, 500gb Samsung 860 EVO

Streaming Rig:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 @ 4ghz OC     Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition    RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengence LPX 2400mhz     Mobo: ASRock B450 Pro4 MATX

Graphics Card: Powercolor Red Dragon RX 570 4gb     Case: Inwin 301 White/Blue     PSU: Evga 450BR    

Storage: 240gb Crucial BX500, 1TB Seagate Barracuda