Help me choose between/Help eliminate some of these 4k monitor options (Gaming/Media/Editing)

Mihle

So I am trying to choose between 4k monitors, but have a hard time. I will use it both for gaming and media consumption and very hobbyist photo/video editing.
just a note, I do have a Colormunki display.

So if you have some opinions/knowledge/experience about any of these that can help me nail it down more.

These are the option pluss some comments from me:

LG 27UK650

• 27" IPS (IPS Glow/less contrast?)
  • Lots of reviews sayng its good

HP Envy 27s

• 27" IPS (IPS Glow/less contrast?)
  • Cant really find any reviews
  • On paper little bit higher contrast than LG 27UK650

Benq EW3270U

• Lots of positive reviews
  • VA,  32" and flat, means viewing angle makes edges will have gamma change compared to middle at normal viewing distance
  • sRGB emulation mode

Philips 328E1CA

• One positive review
  • VA, 32", VA and curved, viewing angle gamma shift much less of a problem, but some people say they love curved, other say they hate it
  • no sRGB emulation mode

LG 32UD99-W

• 32" IPS (IPS Glow/less contrast?)
  • Very Expensive
  • Seems better than Acer ProDesigner PE320QK for smaller gamut colour, but worse for wider

Acer ProDesigner PE320QK

• 32" IPS (IPS Glow/less contrast?)
  • Very Expensive
  • Biggest Freesync range (but is there really any point as you will probably want to play at 40+ fps anyway?)
  • Seems better than LG 32UD99-W for wider gamut colour, but worse for smaller

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

Posted on Reddit to, no help to get there or here...

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking