Go home windows, your drunk

LukeNukem9

So within the past hour, Ive Blue screened twice, and had to hard reboot about 8 times. So it started when i had fortnite running minimized as i was gonna play it later. I come back to it bluescreen with the "kernal data inpage error". After looking it up, i saw it was RAM related. So i tested my RAM and both sticks were fine. So i ran a 5 minute stress test after lowing the clocks and it ran well. So i though i waws done and shut down. about 30 minutes later i can back to play more so i booted it up, launched fortnite and everything was fine. But in the middle of a game, it froze for half a second then bluescreened again with the "system service exception" Now it wont even boot right. When it boots, it hard locks within 30 seconds. If i hit my reset switch, It just locks up at the BIOS splash screen. I have to completly shut it down then back on again. This is really weird and i need help please.

I'm gonna go find my own tech support...

with BLACKJACK and HOOKERS!

(Welcome to LTT Forums)

1 minute ago, Viper9 said:

Are you able to get into the BIOS setup? 

Only if i completely shut it down. Like i said, if i hit restart, it locks up at the bios screen. Im in windows right now, so its really inconsistint.

(Welcome to LTT Forums)

1 minute ago, LukeTheCoder05 said:

Only if i completely shut it down. Like i said, if i hit restart, it locks up at the bios screen. Im in windows right now, so its really inconsistint.

I would reset the BIOS settings to the defaults one just to make sure this isn't caused by the OC RAM. Then you can open Event Viewer and check what's going on if there's a log available. 

2 minutes ago, Viper9 said:

I would reset the BIOS settings to the defaults one just to make sure this isn't caused by the OC RAM. Then you can open Event Viewer and check what's going on if there's a log available. 

I did that when it first BSODed but now im thinking i just need to reinstall. Now Geforce experince isnt launching after i reinstalled it because it wouldnt launch.

(Welcome to LTT Forums)

6 minutes ago, LukeTheCoder05 said:

I did that when it first BSODed but now im thinking i just need to reinstall. Now Geforce experince isnt launching after i reinstalled it because it wouldnt launch.

Sometimes it's just easier to reinstall Windows then doing hours of troubleshooting. If you want to troubleshoot use Event Viewer or the reliability report tool. 

Windows Key + R then perfmon /rel

2 minutes ago, Viper9 said:

Sometimes it's just easier to reinstall Windows then doing hours of troubleshooting. If you want to troubleshoot use Event Viewer or the reliability Report tool. 

Windows Key + R then perfmon /rel

All it says is windows wasn't properly shutdown. Nothing about the BSODs. ill probably do the reset where it keeps my things. Thanks for your time

(Welcome to LTT Forums)

1 minute ago, LukeTheCoder05 said:

All it says is windows wasn't properly shutdown. Nothing about the BSODs. ill probably do the reset where it keeps my things. Thanks for your time

Alright or try a restore point. 

You can try this tool if you want more info on the BSOD: https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

50 minutes ago, Viper9 said:

Alright or try a restore point. 

You can try this tool if you want more info on the BSOD: https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

The Reset failed. Just now i was playing another game then it bluescreened again with "critical process died"

Computers are dum

(Welcome to LTT Forums)

On 9/26/2019 at 8:21 PM, LukeTheCoder05 said:

The Reset failed. Just now i was playing another game then it bluescreened again with "critical process died"

Computers are dum

You can try to check if you're drive have errors using Crystal Disk Info: https://crystalmark.info/redirect.php?product=CrystalDiskInfo