Recover/view shift deleted files

IgnTreyy

Is there a way to view shift deleted exe files including the time that they were shift deleted at?

When you delete a file, the system just basically says "those bits are now 0's, instead of 1's and 0's which form a file".

Certain programs can get the 1's and 0's back though.

Warning, if these are truly important files, you should always always consult data professionals first. Anything you try will make their job more difficult. Proceed at your own risk.

It may be wise to back a full bit-by-bit clone of the drive before-hand.

You can try a program like Recuva to scan the drive and see what could possibly be brought back.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

There is also a program called getdataback which will show any deleted files on the drive as long as they haven't been replaced by other files.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |