I've recently purchased a Samsung 860 Evo 1 TB solid state drive. I've successfully installed the product, in hopes that I could migrate some data from my old ssd to this new one. I used you're program and unfortunately I keep getting error coded, I've gone through many forums and help sites, but none have given me a solution. I've applied many of these methods and techniques but nothing has been fixed, I keep receiving the message, "Clone Failed - Error 0, Failed to Create Volume Snapshot. Result Code: 0x8004231f, Clone failed - Error 0 - Unable to match partition - Drive 1. Start Sector 233517056. (image attached)

I only wish to migrate all my files from my current SSD (Samsung 850 EVO 120 GB) to my new 1 TB one. 

If I could receive some assistance, advice or tips I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
Cameron.

856d0b2fd05d271be6ed6bae46c01461.png

I used the program, macrium reflect by the way. I forgot to add it to this post. My apologies.

i know samsung has their own migration tool that i hear ios really good. have you tried to run that and see what happens?

the link is 

https://www.samsung.com/semiconductor/minisite/ssd/download/tools/

note, i pulled this directly from samsung but if you want to get a link on your own you can google samsung ssd migration tool and it should show the link as well.

Hi thank you.

I have already tried this method, quite possibly 5 minutes after I posted this thread. Unfortunately it still doesn't work, I continue to get error coded. I assume its the same issue, in which I still have no way of identifying. I've scanned drives for issues and everything of that sort. 

id hate to say but have you tried a fresh install of windows to see if you got a defective ssd? i know in my line of work defective drives are a thing that makes my life a pain. i had three in one shipment that samsung did rma even though we sometime have them sitting on a shelf for months on end before use in a customer device. id try to install windows (assumeing you are using this for a boot drive) or even try to put some files over to it just to test. chrystaldisk mark will also tell you if its good but can give false positives and negatives. there is another program you can try out as well 

http://www.roadkil.net/program.php?ProgramID=22

its called raw copy.

40 minutes ago, Guqrdian said:

I've recently purchased a Samsung 860 Evo 1 TB solid state drive. I've successfully installed the product, in hopes that I could migrate some data from my old ssd to this new one. I used you're program and unfortunately I keep getting error coded, I've gone through many forums and help sites, but none have given me a solution. I've applied many of these methods and techniques but nothing has been fixed, I keep receiving the message, "Clone Failed - Error 0, Failed to Create Volume Snapshot. Result Code: 0x8004231f, Clone failed - Error 0 - Unable to match partition - Drive 1. Start Sector 233517056. (image attached)

I only wish to migrate all my files from my current SSD (Samsung 850 EVO 120 GB) to my new 1 TB one. 

If I could receive some assistance, advice or tips I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
Cameron

Create a 128gb partition and see if that works. Also check 

https://knowledgebase.macrium.com/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=7734811#content/view/7734811

10 minutes ago, UrbanFreestyle said:

I had issues with the same process and went with EaseUS todo backup to clone the disc

I'm assuming this worked?

14 minutes ago, seven199o said:

https://crystalmark.info/en/software/crystaldiskinfo/

link for crystaldisk mark or at least the site

SSD seems to check out and everything seems to be running perfectly. Considering about running a fresh install of windows on the new SSD and wiping the old one. Rather a pain as you mentioned, but it may be the most suitable solution. I'll keep looking into this migration before I do so, I appreciate the help so far!