Aux ports on custom built PC not showing

Yehomilk
Go to solution Solved by Yehomilk,

Thanks for the all the help, but I've actually found a solution to it. for some reason no other Realtek drivers were working except this one "https://www.realtek.com/en/agree-to-download?downloadid=cf135ae478ceaaa91969f6e3fe7fa85b". Not only that but the one on the website for my motherboard model also didn't work, even the disc that came with the motherboard couldn't install the drivers properly. I hope this helps someone.

Hello. About a year ago I built a PC with an EVGA Z370 motherboard. I've been using a usb headset since I built it, but I wanted to connect a soundbar with the aux port on the computer. I've tried with headphones aswell but no audio is going through and the port isn't recognized on device manager or in the playback devices in the control panel. I've tried installing the realtek drivers from EVGA but I just get an error code from it. I've never been able to plug in anything into the aux ports ever since I built it. Can someone help?

Just now, rice guru said:

Which ports are you talking about directly on the motherboard or the case?

Both of them won't work, the case ones and motherboard ones.

No, I don't have anything like that until I plug in my USB headset that isn't working properly. The only other ones are the 2 monitors, 3 nvidia HD audio outputs and steam streaming microphone and speakers.

The reason why I wanted to fix this is because most good headsets I find on amazon are using 3.5mm jacks, i'm restricted to only USB headsets if I can't find a way to fix this. I've tried everything I can find but nothing has worked.

Thanks for the all the help, but I've actually found a solution to it. for some reason no other Realtek drivers were working except this one "https://www.realtek.com/en/agree-to-download?downloadid=cf135ae478ceaaa91969f6e3fe7fa85b". Not only that but the one on the website for my motherboard model also didn't work, even the disc that came with the motherboard couldn't install the drivers properly. I hope this helps someone.