fans for my build

k0enf0rNL

i need 5 fans for my build. i want 2 120mm high pressure ones on the h100i that exhaust air through the top. i want 2 140mm intake fans in the front which provide high airflow because the 780 is exhausting air in my case. and 1 120mm or 140mm exhaust fan in the back. i can put one in the bottom if its needed. i want to overclock my pc and the fans should be black or orange with no LED's. they need to be silent aswell!!! this is the most important thing. i dotn mind the standard fans but they are pretty loud.

thanks in advance!

current rig (march 2023)

case: Corsair obsidian 750D   mobo: Gigabyte X470 Aorus Ultra Gaming   cpu: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x   cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240   memory: G.skill 32GB DDR4-3000   gpu: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3  PSU: seasonic X-series 850W

Noiseblocker e-loops 120 for pressure. Noiseblocker BS-Pro 140 for your airflow.

Pretty much one of the nicer fans you can get for performance/silent ratio.

For black/orange fans, you really have only one choice which is Cougar Vortex fans. Lucky for you, they are good performance fans, decent noise level, and decent price.

I've only used Vortex personally, but their CFD and Turbine line don't really have any bad reviews.

Corsair fans are decent too, but it seems like there are people who have had bad experience with it. I used em and for the price, it worked decently.

Noiseblocker e-loops 120 for pressure. Noiseblocker BS-Pro 140 for your airflow.

Pretty much one of the nicer fans you can get for performance/silent ratio.

For black/orange fans, you really have only one choice which is Cougar Vortex fans. Lucky for you, they are good performance fans, decent noise level, and decent price.

I've only used Vortex personally, but their CFD and Turbine line don't really have any bad reviews.

Corsair fans are decent too, but it seems like there are people who have had bad experience with it. I used em and for the price, it worked decently.

which rpm do you recommend for 120mm? 800,1300,1500,1900,2000,2400? and which version do you recommend for the 140mm? PK-1, PK-2 or PK-3?

current rig (march 2023)

case: Corsair obsidian 750D   mobo: Gigabyte X470 Aorus Ultra Gaming   cpu: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x   cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240   memory: G.skill 32GB DDR4-3000   gpu: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3  PSU: seasonic X-series 850W