FPS game for some relaxed and fun gameply.

mrchow19910319

I'm looking for a FPS game with decent graphic.

Just looking for some light hearted fun.

\

Any recommendation?? 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

to many to mention, as for relax try Minecraft.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

It won't fill your 'Decent Graphics' criteria but it is relaxed and that is Surfing in CSGO. If you don't know what it is basically you slide along slopped surfaces gaining momentum and using this mechanic you have to try and get to the end of the map which can greatly vary in difficulty. There are lots of different varied maps. Nice thing to do on a Sunday afternoon just listening to some music. Plus CSGO is now free. 

To find a server you will need to go into the Community server browser and search "Surf". It also has quite a steep learning curve when you start so you will have to be prepared to suck at first until you get the hang of it. I would recommend watching a youtube video of the basics

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

5 hours ago, SupaKomputa said:

to many to mention, as for relax try Minecraft.

5 hours ago, Genwyn said:

Relax and fps rarely go together.

If you want something fast paced and non competitive, try Halo 1 on PC.

For "I just want to completely roll kiddos and make them cry" phantom forces on roblox.

Battlefield 3 armored kill maps are fun as well for "non meta" slower paced combat. 

36 minutes ago, Rupe said:

It won't fill your 'Decent Graphics' criteria but it is relaxed and that is Surfing in CSGO. If you don't know what it is basically you slide along slopped surfaces gaining momentum and using this mechanic you have to try and get to the end of the map which can greatly vary in difficulty. There are lots of different varied maps. Nice thing to do on a Sunday afternoon just listening to some music. Plus CSGO is now free. 

To find a server you will need to go into the Community server browser and search "Surf". It also has quite a steep learning curve when you start so you will have to be prepared to suck at first until you get the hang of it. I would recommend watching a youtube video of the basics

thanks for the recommendations! 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

Not 1st person but maybe Warframe? You can go fishing.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

8 hours ago, mrchow19910319 said:

I'm looking for a FPS game with decent graphic.

Just looking for some light hearted fun.

\

Any recommendation?? 

Tf2 has rocket jumping servers. The goal is similar to the CSGO Surfing servers. 

Garrys mod has some prop hunt modes and so does cod4 pc 

I think the vanishing of Ethan Carter is a walking simulator FPS. 

Otherwise it’s the one that has Edith finch in the name.