Changing RGB color of ASUS Strix card

This maybe a very stupid question with a very obvious answer but I'm still unsure. 
As I know you use ASUS Aura Sync to change the RGB color on both your GPU and ASUS ROG Mobo, it can  even work with most RAM like Trident-Z or Corsair Vengeance Pro etc. 

What if I have a Gigabyte Mobo instead...how do I change my GPU's RGB color ?? Can I use Gigabyte's RGB Fusion software ?? 
If I'm not mistaken, Gigabyte RGB Fusion will work with Trident-Z RAM right ? What if it's a ASUS Strix GPU ?? Will it work ?? 

Use aura sync. That’s not how software works

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

You’ll need the gpu version of aura, not the motherboard version:

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/AURA%28Graphics%20Card%29/HelpDesk_Download

39 minutes ago, Hakka said:

You’ll need the gpu version of aura, not the motherboard version:

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/AURA(Graphics Card)/HelpDesk_Download

So in the end, I need Gigabyte Fusion RGB for both the Mobo and RAM and then I will need to download this specific one for the ASUS Strix GPU ?? 
Holy shit...why people even like RGB if it's this much of a hassle, the stupid amount of softwares you need lol....

Then you have a Keyboard software for RGB as well ( unless ones like Ducky ), then there's the Mouse....
Better yet, now even Speakers have RGB and you need software for that.....
Monitor...I'm not sure how you control that....
I believe SSD and M.2 Drives mostly work with Mobo RGB software. 

How about Corsair's AIO Liquid cooler and ASUS's PSU ? Those have RGB....then we need another separate software for those lol...
RGB is truly cancer IMO...

I know people would say 
" Uh if you don't like it then don't use it.... " 

Well I would if I could, but literally almost every fucking thing have RGB these days....just imagine buying Corsair Vengeance PRO RAM....the moment you put that shit into your PC, it will already light up like a fucking Rainbow.....you STILL NEED to install the software to disable it....and you definitely won't want to....because the RAM will look disgustingly ugly....

When is the last time G.Skill / Corsair release a non RGB RAM ? Or non RGB Corsair AIO and Fans ?? 
RGB Fans is the worst nightmare...the amount of fucking wires and you need a controller....unless again you don't mind using ANOTHER software to control them yeepee ! 

" Why don't you buy hardware without RGB then ? " 

Welp again if I could I would...but as I said everything have fucking RGB these days, my local stores or even online retailers, only import products with RGB....
Non RGB RAM / most hardware is almost non-existing these days...because the market demand is R  fucking G B...