Aorus GPU on MSI Motherboard

Xirb
Go to solution Solved by pstarlord,

Essentially, in my experience, every brand of hardware you have within your system that uses RGB will have it's own controller software.  For instance, in mine, I have MSI, Sapphire, G-Skills and NZXT components that are RGB.  So, to control them all, I had to install RGB software from each company.  

Your MSI Mobo will have it's own RGB software, as will your Gigabyte GPU.  It's a bit of a pain in the butt, but when you think about how much RGB is REALLY controllable on components like motherboards and GPU's its not that big of a deal.  If ease of control is important to you in terms of your RGB, then I'd say make sure the in depth pieces such as fans, RGB strips etc are on the same software.  Again, in my build that's one of the main reasons I went with NZXT for my case, fans and AIO.  I can control all of them through the CAM software.  IF I want to change my G-Skills RAM, or Sapphire GPU, or MSI mobo then I do have to open up their specific pieces of software and tweak them.  

Hope that answered your questions!  Good luck

I know that these two brands have their separate RGB softwares, and I know you cant control the Aorus RX 570 RGB with mystic light. So my question is can I use Gigabyte's RGB Fusion software and install it on a MSI mobo?(MSI B450m Mortar Titanium to be exact) I plan to build a pc but I dont want the GPU RGb to ruin the white theme I plan to have just because I cant control the RGB. Thanks!

Essentially, in my experience, every brand of hardware you have within your system that uses RGB will have it's own controller software.  For instance, in mine, I have MSI, Sapphire, G-Skills and NZXT components that are RGB.  So, to control them all, I had to install RGB software from each company.  

Your MSI Mobo will have it's own RGB software, as will your Gigabyte GPU.  It's a bit of a pain in the butt, but when you think about how much RGB is REALLY controllable on components like motherboards and GPU's its not that big of a deal.  If ease of control is important to you in terms of your RGB, then I'd say make sure the in depth pieces such as fans, RGB strips etc are on the same software.  Again, in my build that's one of the main reasons I went with NZXT for my case, fans and AIO.  I can control all of them through the CAM software.  IF I want to change my G-Skills RAM, or Sapphire GPU, or MSI mobo then I do have to open up their specific pieces of software and tweak them.  

Hope that answered your questions!  Good luck

Every brand (or that I know of) have different softwares for RGB controlling. So no, it will not ruin your the white theme you will just have to install individual softwares for GPU/MOBO etc etc. if they are different branding and then choose whatever colors you like :)

Thanks Guys! Really appreciate the help. I'll just install all the software needed for the rgb. Just to get the theme I aim for.