Best sounding wireless headphones under 400$

Mimototeshikaki

I need a new pair of bluetooth headphones since i don't have a 3.5mm jack on my Oneplus and i can't decide between ATH DSR7-BT and Sony-WH-1000MX3. Wich sounds better from an audiophile perspective? I listen every dau a wide selection of music.

3P7A3731-Edit,xlarge.1551304261.JPG

Never heard the ATH, but I do love my Sonys.

My music selection is also quiet wide.

Seconding the WH1000xm3

36 minutes ago, Mimototeshikaki said:

since i don't have a 3.5mm jack on my Oneplus

But I prefer just using a Dragonfly and connecting wired headphones.

I have used Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless (over-ear) which sound amazing but bit expensive. Sound clarity and reproduction is audiophile level. Not as much bass as other headphones tho. Right now im using Audio Technica ATH-M50xBT and they sound as good as the Sennheiser and with more bass but no ANC. I use it in the gym where it gets pretty loud and it cuts most if not all outside noise depending on music and volume level. Sennheiser wins on clarity. Audio Technica's are much cheaper. Might be hard getting the Sennheiser 2.0 since the 3.0 just came out.

8 minutes ago, cedge206 said:

I have used Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless (over-ear) which sound amazing but bit expensive. Sound clarity and reproduction is audiophile level. Not as much bass as other headphones tho. Right now im using Audio Technica ATH-M50xBT and they sound as good as the Sennheiser and with more bass but no ANC. I use it in the gym where it gets pretty loud and it cuts most if not all outside noise depending on music and volume level. Sennheiser wins on clarity. Audio Technica's are much cheaper. Might be hard getting the Sennheiser 2.0 since the 3.0 just came out.

Wouldn't really reccomend any m50 personally too sharp and no soundstage or air to really make sharp or bright pleasant.