Razer vs corsair vs hyperx

PurplDrank

Looking to have all my peripherals match including the headphones. 

Ive had razer for the longest time. Is Razer better than the rest of the competition ? 

1 minute ago, PurplDrank said:

Is Razer better than the rest of the competition ? 

Actually the universal consensus is that Razer is the worse.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

1 minute ago, Princess Luna said:

Actually the universal consensus is that Razer is the worse.

well... they used to care a bit on quality in the past

but yeah, razer mostly relies on marketing these days, but my thoughts on single companies still count here

choose per model, not per company

12 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

Razer is actually worse in general. I'd get Corsair personally but it all depends on the model

I feel like their headsets are pretty cheap comparatively to the HyperX headsets.HyperX keyboards are a keyboard, they're not really anything super special. Not really tried any of their mice, I like my Roccat though.

I would none of the above. Logitech for the mouse and headset, then Corsair or Logitech for the keyboard. I love my g903 mouse and g935 headset. I use the Corsair k63 wireless for my keyboard, but it has given me some issues (nothing to do with the wireless connectivity).

I would go full Logitech, they have the highest quality stuff in general, but all Corsair could be good too, if you can tolerate the Icue software.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

Razer is overpriced Garbage. Buts thats just my Experience.

Never had hyperx, so cant judge them.

Sennheiser is my choice for Gaming Headsets.

Logitech has good Keaboards and Mice, but Headphones are bad.

Corsair did a good Job so far, but never had peripherals from them.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

1 hour ago, Praesi said:

Logitech has good Keaboards and Mice, but Headphones are bad.

if you go with their lower end headsets they are kind of garbage. The g933 is decent (but it isn't better than corsair's void pro) but the g935 is a big step up in terms of sound quality.