Micro atx case with switchable/inversed glass

I'm looking for a new case for my micro atx with inversed/switchable glass panel as my computer and monitor are on the left corner of a desk. Does anyone know of decent cases like that?

It would have to be a case where the motherboard lays flat. Otherwise even if the glass panel was on the right side you would only be able to see the back of the PC where the cables are.

You might want to look at something like this. 

Thermaltake Level 20 VT

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FDFZDDW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_l3TFDbXRM2B1N

not really, there are modular cases where you can put the motherboard mount on the other side

11 hours ago, Bluesandbox said:

not really, there are modular cases where you can put the motherboard mount on the other side

The only cases that I've seen that can do that are ATX cases (mostly be quiet!)

Does the case need to have the ability to invert, or does it just need to be a permanently inverted mATX case like the  Silverstone LD01 or RL08?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 hours ago, Bluesandbox said:

invertable or permanently inverted. Actually i found one here
https://www.newegg.com/black-cooler-master-masterbox-q300p-micro-atx/p/N82E16811119332

Theoretically you can flip the Q300L/Q300P, but I do not know if the feet has holes to thread into on the top side. The window I/O panel can be oriented in three different positions, but that's not necessarily an indication of invertability. It can be laid on its side though.  

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

image.png.0066f6c83d8fc7fcc07ccfcc92685f28.pngif it couldnt do this, wouldnt it be false advertising?
Edit: also it dosnt have feet, it has handles on each corner as you can see. So theoretically you could rotate it any way you want. It also says that the panel can be put in 6 different locations, suggesting 3 on each side.

On 9/16/2019 at 6:10 PM, Bluesandbox said:

if it couldnt do this, wouldnt it be false advertising?

No. 

I can confirm the panels on the Q300L could be flipped (solid panel on the left, plexiglass on the right) but with that configuration, you'd be looking at the back of your motherboard tray, just like they show in the pictures which I dont know anyone that into their cable management that they'd prioritize viewing that over the rest of their system. 

I dont even look at the Q300P due to the terrible airflow the added front plexiglass pieces cause (the stock airflow without them is "meh" enough as it is) By feet I was referring to the actual rubber rectangular feet at the bottom of the case, though you can actually buy the end feet/handles off the Coolermaster store and use those as feet as shown in their promotional material. 

Image result for q300L bottom

oh.. well i guess ill have to find a different one. Thats the only one ive found under $100 ?